Status
Not open for further replies.
E: Can't open /emmc/miuiandroid_GT-I9100_jb-3.4.12.zip
(bad)

md5 matches

fixed by downloading with different browser.

but now i got sim lock issue as the guy from few posts earlier. emergency call only. does it mean this rom removed my sim unlock (or locked my sim again?)

After sequence of instalation adviced by ingbrzy it´s finally working well (wipe --> flash rom --> flash lang pack without wipe --> flash gapps withou wipe).

Is it possible to retrieve an android keyboard or flash it separately ? --> samsung keyboard has smaller letters and in a different positions that android´s ones (IMHO).

Thank you guys!

Samsung Galaxy S II

The tab for the search with google on the browser stock doesn't work, i type a term but the browser load only www.google.com without the result.

This error is also for the other tab, these who i type a normal website

The tab for the search with google on the browser stock doesn't work, i type a term but the browser load only www.google.com without the result.

This error is also for the other tab, these who i type a normal website
which language are you using...? I will fix it for next release...

Please keep translation issues in the translation thread :) I wont be so forgiving next time and will delete :p

LT18i keeps rebooting after entering PIN, any solutions? seems like a lot of people are having the same problem in other forums as well...

LT18i keeps rebooting after entering PIN, any solutions? seems like a lot of people are having the same problem in other forums as well...
We don't read other forums so reporting issues there is useless...

try install without gapps, and install them after first reboot...

We don't read other forums so reporting issues there is useless...

try install without gapps, and install them after first reboot...

That's what I did exactly, 3 times now, no changes and same behavior - after entering the PIN I can see a message "unlocking SIM card..." and then it's gone, rebooting from ROM logo again. The thread with similar issue reports is here:
http://en.miui.com/thread-2666-5-1.html

Seems that I got past the issue with PIN when I flashed another ROM to disable the PIN request and flashed MIUI again - now it works :) I haven't dared to enable the PIN again though, don't want to do this all over again :)

Is there something i can do to make Tweedle (twitter client) work? After tapping the icon there is a pause of 5 seconds followed by "Tweedle has stopped". Made it a system app using Titanium, uninstalled and reinstalled. Even reinstalled the full rom (with all wipes prior to installing the rom) The app just doesn't start up. It worked on CM and it worked on Stock, even on custom roms based on stock.

Is there something i can do to make Tweedle (twitter client) work? After tapping the icon there is a pause of 5 seconds followed by "Tweedle has stopped". Made it a system app using Titanium, uninstalled and reinstalled. Even reinstalled the full rom (with all wipes prior to installing the rom) The app just doesn't start up. It worked on CM and it worked on Stock, even on custom roms based on stock.
we need the error log from the hang : )

ingbrzy

You like how zelendel from xda closed the Mi2 thread because he doesn't like/is jealous of our phones? LOL!

I reported him, but I'm pretty sure nothing will happen. Talk about sour grapes...

Swyped from my Mi 2

Status
Not open for further replies.