Status
Not open for further replies.
ingbrzy

You like how zelendel from xda closed the Mi2 thread because he doesn't like/is jealous of our phones? LOL!

I reported him, but I'm pretty sure nothing will happen. Talk about sour grapes...

Swyped from my Mi 2
hehe yea.... lol... crazy world on XDA... even talking about our great phone is abandoned... its like talking about Voldemort in HP... lol...
if everyone will get Mi2, XDA will die because of nobody will need any custom roms.. lol

Reactions: boojay and MarkHUK
hehe yea.... lol... crazy world on XDA... even talking about our great phone is abandoned... its like talking about Voldemort in HR... lol...
if everyone will get Mi2, XDA will die because of nobody will need any custom roms.. lol
Further to that, XDA is a s**t forum :)

bug on S3: speakerphone is not working during calls and can't hear the phone ringing on the other end..other than that very nice upgrade from v4

What the hell is running in the background?
I installed MIUI on S3 as my 2nd ROM and it sucked 27% of battery over night.
The only thing I know that was turned on was Wifi and obviously the phone was not in flight mode. Anyway to kill the battery sucking crap?

Oi mark getting status 7 zzzz

No gtalk cause goo server is slow like dial up ffs

Further to that, XDA is a s**t forum :)

I don't want to say anything bad about XDA because honestly, it's been a very good community to me and very helpful. The folks there have saved me numerous times and I'm truly thankful for the help. That said though, this forum is clearly superior in almost every way, from the the support to the layout, etc. Android overall is just the best there is.

Reactions: Midom@d
I am using the Galaxy S2 and have come across a serious issue. Flashed the Rom, factory reset, clear cache and dalvik, and phone was running fine for a few hours. Then it just heats up and freezed. I pulled the battery but phone will not start, can't even get to recovery. It's like the whole system was corrupted. I have use Odin to flash the recovery from the pc to fix it.

I then tried doing another clean install but same thing happened after running fine for a few hours. I suspect it is the new Samsung base that's causing the problem. My phone was working fine with the previous build.

Anyone else with S2 encountered this problem or is my hardware faulty?

I really like the samsung-based MIUI! Thank you for the great work.
But I have problem with i9100 Galasy S2.
When I install the rom and gapps (all provided in instruction on first page) it works fine. But whenever the phone accidently turned off (low-battery/battery out) the phone gets stuck becoming black screen after bootscreen (Samsung logo - not kernel bootscreen).
I tried clearing cache/dalvik cache but no change. I have to factory reset the system (delete all the apps).

I did not use any root-based apps except "My backup Root" restoring about 30 apps.
Also I did not install the other kernel/Mods.

The strange thing is it doesn't happen when I normally "reboot" the device using turn off and on/reboot.

Does anyone have solution for this problem or having the same problem?

I really like the samsung-based MIUI! Thank you for the great work.
But I have problem with i9100 Galasy S2.
When I install the rom and gapps (all provided in instruction on first page) it works fine. But whenever the phone accidently turned off (low-battery/battery out) the phone gets stuck becoming black screen after bootscreen (Samsung logo - not kernel bootscreen).
I tried clearing cache/dalvik cache but no change. I have to factory reset the system (delete all the apps).

I did not use any root-based apps except "My backup Root" restoring about 30 apps.
Also I did not install the other kernel/Mods.

The strange thing is it doesn't happen when I normally "reboot" the device using turn off and on/reboot.

Does anyone have solution for this problem or having the same problem?

I also encountered similar issue with this build where the phone is not bootable after the battery was removed due to phone freezing (see previous post above). The first time it got stuck in the Samsung logo and the second time just got a black screen. Second time I can't even get to recovery.

I believe there are some issues with this build where the system can easily get corrupted. I do not have this problem with previous builds.

Finnaly My GNex have the V5 from the best ROM in the world is it MIUI Rom..yeeaaahh..
*dancing in the moon*

I also encountered similar issue with this build where the phone is not bootable after the battery was removed due to phone freezing (see previous post above). The first time it got stuck in the Samsung logo and the second time just got a black screen. Second time I can't even get to recovery.

I believe there are some issues with this build where the system can easily get corrupted. I do not have this problem with previous builds.

Update kernel to Siyah v6.0b5.
Hold power button for reboot and not remove the battery.

but anyway i've been try to flash with TWRP, Touch CWM and CWM, i still getting 'eror Status 7' on my Gnex..
please help.. :)

Can someone eplain me, why the device Sony XPERIA S (LT26i) is not supported, but the 2011 XPERIA Arc S is supported?

Sony did not release JB for both devices, but for one of them (the oldest) MIUI is available...

I am using the Galaxy S2 and have come across a serious issue. Flashed the Rom, factory reset, clear cache and dalvik, and phone was running fine for a few hours. Then it just heats up and freezed. I pulled the battery but phone will not start, can't even get to recovery. It's like the whole system was corrupted. I have use Odin to flash the recovery from the pc to fix it.

I then tried doing another clean install but same thing happened after running fine for a few hours. I suspect it is the new Samsung base that's causing the problem. My phone was working fine with the previous build.

Anyone else with S2 encountered this problem or is my hardware faulty?
I have exactly the same problem!
I will test with siyah 6.0b5 version.
Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk

Can someone eplain me, why the device Sony XPERIA S (LT26i) is not supported, but the 2011 XPERIA Arc S is supported?

Sony did not release JB for both devices, but for one of them (the oldest) MIUI is available...
Both are not supported by v5. But for LT18i someone did a v5 port. Thats all.

For all those who are having trouble after flashing the rom on SGS2 ONLY, i suggest flashing this script immediately before flashing the rom. I did this on my and my wife's phone and do not have any issues that are mentioned in the thread. Rom is very smooth and stable except for the inherent bugs.

Just discovered, FTP server does not work. Can someone please check.

I also encountered similar issue with this build... [snip snip] I believe there are some issues with this build where the system can easily get corrupted. I do not have this problem with previous builds.

Ok - I'll not be flashing this week's rom then! Thanks for the warning. It sounds very similar to the issues I was facing with the last ICS release, actually. 3.4.5 is working reasonably well - a few issues, but not enough to force a roll back to ICS. I'll try again in a week.

Can anyone tell me why I can't unlock my SIM card. After the phone is booted, I get a funny prompt to unlock the SIM (enter pin to register on the network) I enter the correct pin (I've tried in another phone) but it doesn't work (PIN invalid). I have disabled the pin on the SIM but again I get the same prompt. Does anyone know how to disable this (PIN request for sim unlock) on SG2.

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me why I can't unlock my SIM card. After the phone is booted, I get a funny prompt to unlock the SIM (enter pin to register on the network) I enter the correct pin (I've tried in another phone) but it doesn't work (PIN invalid). I have disabled the pin on the SIM but again I get the same prompt. Does anyone know how to disable this (PIN request for sim unlock) on SG2.

Thanks!

Someone posted a work around a few pages back

Status
Not open for further replies.