Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually when you upgrade you don't have to install the Google apps cause their already there.

In this case if the home button isn't working should you install them again?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Does the S2 have the home button recent apps working? I read that it would have the same bug too.

As every friday I am happy to see the new update! ;-)
I am not sure i get it right, is there a way to fix the long press Home button?
After changing the settings nothing hapend :-(
One more thing I wonted to know, is there any new miui control app ( like the Australian one)?

Mine also behaved weird on my One X. After upgrading all 92 apps at first boot, it would just keep on staying at the screen "How to open your apps". Never even got to the setup. I downloaded the official one from en.miui.com, and that one works.

Hello guys please update your signature with Phone type that you have

because we are completly lost when you said that you a lot of issue
we don't know about which phone you talking about !!!!

everybody needs to decrypt you comments and needs to identify the ROM version that you are using

thank you for your understanting

One X has a boot.img flash blocker... this means when you install a Rom using cwm it won't flash the bundled kernel with it automatically...

To flash the appropriate kernel you need to boot into fast boot mode and use a pc to flash it after you flashed the Rom.

This should fix most problems.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

One X has a boot.img flash blocker... this means when you install a Rom using cwm it won't flash the bundled kernel with it automatically...

To flash the appropriate kernel you need to boot into fast boot mode and use a pc to flash it after you flashed the Rom.

Only S-ON HOX'es. I am following xda every single day and flashing a lot of roms. trust me, I know this. I have tried to reflash the kernel several times, same with rom. :)

I am aware of that. I have flashed boot.img, and screen is not working. I think it has something to do with the bootloader version. I think this ROM is based on 3.14 ROM, but my phone is on 3.19 that has a newer bootloader. I have the same problem with touch recoveries.

On recovery the problem was solved by repacking it with the latest kernel. I will try this with MIUI, but tomorrow, or maybe when MIUI V5 gets more stable and fluid on One X.

I use Apex launcher and after update I cant add widgets, i reinstalled but still same thing, i get error "unfortunately, settings has stopped"
This is snap shot of error report, any help/repair? Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367020482911.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367020482911.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 303
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367020515159.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367020515159.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 279
I use Apex launcher and after update I cant add widgets, i reinstalled but still same thing, i get error "unfortunately, settings has stopped"
This is snap shot of error report, any help/repair? Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Change Apex to system app...

Reactions: vexedFalcon
Status
Not open for further replies.