Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mark and Conner, I've just found a typo in Settings - Buttons & Keys - Long Press Screen Keys. Every time the word 'Launch' should be written, it is instead 'Lunch' lol. This is on the Galaxy S2

Yeah, Mark actually found the problem but committed it to the wrong repo.

hi when I long press the home button it doesn't show recently launched app. it was working before (3.4.19) i flash it with this latest version (3.4.26).

I have tried flashing this rom, then reboot, then flashing gapps. still doesn't work. Any ideas on how to fix this?

@redmanc84
Swipe up or down from the music app icon.
regards

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

@redmanc84
Swipe up or down from the music app icon.
regards

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

Doesn't work when ur icon is in a folder.
Works fine if it's not in a folder but I have too much apps...
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

On my mi2 clicking on the album art on the small music widget doesn't bring me to the music app anymore as it used to be in previous roms. Anyone else with this same issue?

Hey Mark and Conner, I've just found a typo in Settings - Buttons & Keys - Long Press Screen Keys. Every time the word 'Launch' should be written, it is instead 'Lunch' lol. This is on the Galaxy S2
We're aware of it... should of made it into the fixes but didn't! works fine for MI-2 though.

Sorry it didn't get pushed to the live repo for your device. Will correct it for next time. Fully aware of the issue (Xiaomi XML issue)

On my mi2 clicking on the album art on the small music widget doesn't bring me to the music app anymore as it used to be in previous roms. Anyone else with this same issue?
Try the new widget :)

Drag upwards on the music icon from desktop

Hi guys, i tried many roms and still find miui the best rom for me. I remember there was a video editor app that came preinstalled in one of the miui rom. But i can't seem to find it anymore. Any idea where to download it? I have lots my baby clips that i want to edit. Many thanks.

So far found three bugs on i9100
1/ USB audio out doesn't work.
2/ scrolling in a widget triggers widget move action (see Falcon widget for example)
3/ as you know, long press home doesn't bring up recents.

Other than that it's absolutely gorgeous!
Unfortunately issue 1 means I can't use the ROM, as I need it to listen to music in the car (no bluetooth in car unfortunately)

Status
Not open for further replies.