Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnet link for fast download of this ROM
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AA130DA64CF097B5C81B62E54A6A27A730EF072D&dn=miuiandroid_aries_jb-3.4.28.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce
From http://mymiui.blogspot.com

I tested Crespo 3.4.26 and buttons are working. So I assume the rest is ok.

Reactions: marel
Annoying bug with latest ROM on my HTC Sensation - phone can't connect with any wifi , it isn't finding any.

I was with miuiandroid_m0_jb-3.4.19 in my Samsung S3 (I9300), but it not recognize the caller in my contacts, not showing names or pictures. I live in Brazil. Anyone can help me, please? Thanks, Neto.

For some reason, none of my weather/clock combo widgets refresh on my home screen (I'm using apex launcher). Am I alone on this, or is there a workaround? Thanks!

I was with miuiandroid_m0_jb-3.4.19 in my Samsung S3 (I9300), but it not recognize the caller in my contacts, not showing names or pictures. I live in Brazil. Anyone can help me, please? Thanks, Neto.

I think it has something to do with your country's dialing code which is +55. Just like everybody else here, you saved your contacts' phone numbers without the dialing code prefix. So everytime your phone receives a phone call from your countrymen, it appears "+55[John's phone number]" on screen. The system did not recognize the caller ID because you only saved John's phone number as 1234567, not +551234567.

This also happened in text messages. You can send something (eg. "hello") to your own number WITHOUT the dialing code. Wait for the automatic reply. You will notice the reply will come out in a new message thread instead of appearing under your sent message.

I'm sorry I am on my stock ROM (Samsung s3 i9300) now, so I cannot direct you to a particular setting in which you can tick a box from which your phone will recognize the caller ID even if you saved your contacts' phone numbers without the dialing code. You can play around with the settings. I hope someone here can help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.