Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I switched to latest dorimanx kernel. Overall it has a smother feeling... I. I'm liking this version of miui on my sgs2.

I've noticed significantly quicker battery drain compared to 3.5.10 on my SGS2. As in, bad enough to consider rolling back. Anyone else able to confirm the same?

Really loving the rom ... can someone confirm that if led option works for them ??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Today I switched to latest dorimanx kernel. Overall it has a smother feeling... I. I'm liking this version of miui on my sgs2.

Give ur feedback and battery screens so i can see the difference in siyah and dorimanx

It wouldn't be of much help in my opinion. Different phones, signal, way of use... How can you compare? Try for yourself and see the difference for YOUR device. It doesn't take so much effort to switch between kernels, and no side effects.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Pele
Hi, is there fastboot version of MIUIAndroid 3.5.17 or MIUIAndroid 3.5.17 langpack.
Thx in advance!

You can flash this one, the english fastboot version directly from Miui and than the multi from miuiandriod via the updater app

Give ur feedback and battery screens so i can see the difference in siyah and dorimanx

Don't know why you guys still discussing battery life - this is very individual as each user use the phone in different way. For me it sometimes hold for 5 day, sometimes only one. It really depends how often you use the phone and how, wifi, bluetooth, signal power, this all affects battery life. It is completely useless to post something here. The only thing would be useful if someone would make a stress test with both kernels to see the difference. But I'm too lazy to do that. I'm actually satisfied with dorimanx as my phone don't like Syiah :)

It wouldn't be of much help in my opinion. Different phones, signal, way of use... How can you compare? Try for yourself and see the difference for YOUR device. It doesn't take so much effort to switch between kernels, and no side effects.

Now I read your comment, completely agree with you...

I'm using HD2 and this version of rom is always restarting. I can't use it. It is restarting when phone started. :(

Menu option for caliberation not available with compass in sgs3, as shown in changelog video.
Can sgs3 user confirm it?

No, i9100 really don't have any notification LED...

Correct.
There are some mods or apps that make the back an menu buttons to imitate that. BLN control is an example of an app, but needs support from the kernel.

The LED option in miui rom is intended for real led lights not back lights buttons.

This is working fine on my Dad's S2 but the battery seems to get hot or so it seems to me.
Overall, the phone is smooth but had a problem only once. Was downloading wallpapers from miui and it got hanged midway and wont do any thing. Removed the battery and turned ON again but it wont. So went into recovery mode and deleted cache and dalvik. Rebooted again and everything was okay.
Anyways, will be trying different kernels to check.

Also does anyone know how to get photosphere camera work on this. I installed it and when I switch to photosphere mode, a message appears saying " Your phone doesnt support photosphere" or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.