Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
wau,
surprise that 9100 are the first few release this week
previous week it was like release on the next day

downloading....SGS2 and SGS3

Reactions: Mr.KiLLeR
SGS3 rom downloaded and flashed properly. Everything's well so far.
Thanks! :)

thak
SGS3 rom downloaded and flashed properly. Everything's well so far.
Thanks! :)

thank you for your infor,
mine still downloading sgs3,
thinking should i try sgs2 this week, hesitating due to past release hang at boot, waiting more user experience on this release

wau,
surprise that 9100 are the first few release this week
previous week it was like release on the next day

downloading....SGS2 and SGS3

Thats cause SGS2 is official now instead of being a port.

The requested URL /3.5.17/miuiandroid_GT-I9100_jb-3.5.17.zip was not found on this server.
:(
Mirror working tho.

Also, I'd like to ask how to proceed when updating from the last ICS MIUI to this one. (Do I do the usual system wipe/cache/dalvik like when changing rom or something more specific cause last time I did this I was stuck in a boot loop where I did everything described above but kept booting right back into recovery :[ ). The problem occurred on a SGS2

Hi everyone, my first post here. Finally decided to join the community.

Just installed the i9100 rom and suggested gapps with full wipe. All looking god so far. First thing to notice is a somewhat high ram usage. The first half hour, while the rom settles, some lag is present but it is gone away now.

Thanks for your work.

nebra

Reactions: Pele
Thanks for the new update, i have just flashed 3.5.10 yesterday and i love it .. I am sticking to MIUI roms now.. but i need to know if its worth updating to 3.5.17 ? and i am unable to update from the updater in the ROM , it says that i am already on the new version!

EDIT : Can you add a option to adjust vibration as on stock ROM .. that would be really helpful.. :)

Thanks for the new update, i have just flashed 3.5.10 yesterday and i love it .. I am sticking to MIUI roms now.. but i need to know if its worth updating to 3.5.17 ? and i am unable to update from the updater in the ROM , it says that i am already on the new version!

EDIT : Can you add a option to adjust vibration as on stock ROM .. that would be really helpful.. :)

Tons of fixes, worth the update :)

Reactions: MarkHUK
Thanks... Downloading galaxy s2... The higest battery drains in 3.5.10 it's fixed? Still comes whit Siyah kernel?

Great work!!

Can someone confirm that restore from miui backup 3.2.22 (ics) work on 3.5.17 (jb) on i9100 ?

The requested URL /3.5.17/miuiandroid_GT-I9100_jb-3.5.17.zip was not found on this server.
:(
Mirror working tho.

Also, I'd like to ask how to proceed when updating from the last ICS MIUI to this one. (Do I do the usual system wipe/cache/dalvik like when changing rom or something more specific cause last time I did this I was stuck in a boot loop where I did everything described above but kept booting right back into recovery :[ ). The problem occurred on a SGS2
that 404 issue is fixed now : )

Reactions: nebrandroid
unlikely to work
From 2.3 (GB) to v4 (ics) worked full restore fine :)
now I want to migrate to v5 (from v4)and most important to me is accounts, contacts, messages, wifi setings and some (many) apps.
what is your opinion ? (before I do full wipe)
thank you

use titanium backup, full, but flag only on white (your app) and green (system settings)
no yellow and absolutely NO RED

i recently flash miui 3.5.17 but the compass is not changes like the changes mention earlier?? i mean i dont have calibration option..

Sorry for this silly question.
But later last night, I installed Siyah kernerl 5.0.1 on my Dad's SGS2 i9100 without knowing that it doesnt support Samsung's stock rom, so now when it boots, it shows Samsung written with a triangle below it and then shows siyah logo for two times before going all black. It enters recovery and download mode easily. But as it was getting too hot, I pulled the battery so it could cool itself.
Now I am thinking of installing miui. I have the tutorial here http://en.miui.com/a-121.html but it tells me to download the flash tools of 390 mb so want to skip that download.
Please tell if its possible to install it though recovery mode?

Currently downloading 3.5.17 and deleted 3.5.10 that I downloaded 2 days ago
It has been more than 14-15 months since I installed miui on my milestone (sold 13-14 months ago) thats why I dont remember how I installed it, but m pretty sure that it was done with the help of the tutorial provided by miui

Status
Not open for further replies.