Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Will htc Desire hd get this release ?

Tapatalk 2-vel küldve az én HTC Desire HD-ről

Changelog link doesn't worked, its hyperlinks to another thread :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Just wondering,

Does every build take a long time to make? I'm waiting for the HTC One S build, and i see it normally gets uploaded about 2 days after the normal release... How come?

Not to be a pain in the ass by the way. I love MIUI and i'm super excited that you guys decided to include the One S again :)

Every time when a rom is released people are starting to yell if their device is getting this rom. I think when the roms are ready they will apear in the list. Give them some slack and trust them, when YOUR rom is ready it will be there :cool: Keep up the good work, I'm very happy with al the time and effort you people are putting in developing etc.

Reactions: Pele and vainroma
Just wondering,

Does every build take a long time to make? I'm waiting for the HTC One S build, and i see it normally gets uploaded about 2 days after the normal release... How come?

Not to be a pain in the ass by the way. I love MIUI and i'm super excited that you guys decided to include the One S again :)
OFFICIAL releases at first.. ports later... its the rule you have to agree...

Reactions: Pele and Heistman
Wow, thanks guys. Looks like the HTC One X is getting major love.
One of the first to be released with the other official devices.

Yay, thanks :)

I've got a black screen after installing and booting this ROM on my MI1, tried again after wiping all data and got same result. What should I do?

Yes I did flash the correct rom, just clicked the link and copied the "update.zip" file to my SD as usual. I've tried both the official and mirror links but with no difference, still on the black screen...

Yes I did flash the correct rom, just clicked the link and copied the "update.zip" file to my SD as usual. I've tried both the official and mirror links but with no difference, still on the black screen...
Me too :-(
I updated my MiOne using the updater app.

Ok. Im fixing rom. Sorry for trouble. File is removed from download.

hi guys, may I know, is it possible if I flash HTC One X rom here to HTC One X+ ? Coz identically it is almost the same, just different the processor speed and storage capacity right?

Is there a way to mount USB in MI-Recovery?
I'd like to revert to previous ROM until it is fixed.
Or do I need to use an SD card reader?

I am on miui 3.4.28 galaxy s2 any way of changing my carrier label? its very long and annoying! thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.