Status
Not open for further replies.
Prrft! Crap update again..

Seems Xiaomi doesn't REALLY want to go international. It's the same as always, new features - more bugs - less fixing - completely ignoring the international community and their cries for support/fixing of existing bugs. I'm putting MIUI on ice for the time being. Have fun everyone.

Reactions: Joanne
Ok but did you all checked md5 when downloaded from goo.im?
The right md5 sum from goo.im link is:
Code:
f4c6489b257276854d848244af3b863f
And its the same as on my devbox.
Or try to download from official link.

ROM should boot because it has same fixes as 3.4.28 which I tested and worked.
If you have blank screen then return back to bootable rom (prefably 3.4.19) and then install update.zip from Updater app.

Weird. It didn't boot for me for some reason.
I have gone back to 3.4.26 for now.
Will investigate more on Monday.

Prrft! Crap update again..

Seems Xiaomi doesn't REALLY want to go international. It's the same as always, new features - more bugs - less fixing - completely ignoring the international community and their cries for support/fixing of existing bugs. I'm putting MIUI on ice for the time being. Have fun everyone.
what bugs do you mean..?

what bugs do you mean..?
Take your pick on any of the bug threads on the official forum.
Also considering lack/compatibility of functionality and features, if you're not living in china (and if you don't own a xiaomi device).

And the ever returning lack of open source. They're affraid of someone copying them. (Affraid someone will copy their copy of iOS) Yes. I said it. :)

You're right, I'm going to demand my money back for this rom, it's a rip off.

:mad:

Charging all this money for weekly updates

Take your pick on any of the bug threads on the official forum.
Also considering lack/compatibility of functionality and features, if you're not living in china (and if you don't own a xiaomi device).

And the ever returning lack of open source. They're affraid of someone copying them. (Affraid someone will copy their copy of iOS) Yes. I said it. :)
Developing and fixing bugs is priority 1 for Xiaomi devices... other devices are on lower priority... this is why I have Xiaomi Mi2 and I am happy with it... :) Yea we have also lot of problems with making multilang MIUI but its a fight which we never win.. but.. we love our community and will try bring a new release every week... MIUI is BEST of all ROMs for me with dynamic development...

Reactions: dp4u4umi6ev
Don't complain about what you get for free...WEEKLY!

iOS gives crap updates
Windows gives crap updates
*Android gives crap updates after every update
Ubuntu = fade away like tumbleweed
Jolla = errr
Firefox OS = we dont need another OS (kthxbai)
All OS's give crap updates

Its the norm....

Only difference is, the above OS's i mentioned = £££$$$ for default OS's

:rolleyes:

*free OS

Yee, didn't want to start a fight :) Just a bit fed up thats all, i need a break.
@ingbrzy: I know you guys work hard on the roms each week, i'm not doubting that. I respect that.
(And i'm not stopping my translation btw, but there might be a pause before next update.. Maybe on the next multilang release you could ask the danish users if they want to help with updating the translations?)
I've been returning to MIUI over and over again and i'll probably do it again. It IS the best rom out there.

Reactions: Pele and ingbrzy
Yes Acid I have downloaded this rom too, from the link that you are giving me but nothing the error is allways the same. I can't flash any rom and boot this one so i don't know what to do.

No one rom is working, i don't know whats happening...

I can´t even go back to my previous rom 3.4.26.

Thanks

If you cannot install this ROM. One way; try miflash utility and fast boot version ROM. Look m2 forum page.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

sorry for a noob question.. but i want to know is there any OTA update for HTC One X?? right now i'm using MIUI v5 3.4.28....

Thanks

nob question :
If you cannot install this ROM. One way; try miflash utility and fast boot version ROM. Look m2 forum page.

this compatible with Xiaomi MI One Series ? resolve my problem with one device here ? what files i use if compatible ?

Best Regwards

Any reason why the official link for the i9100 is down? The mirror is still up but just want to make sure that the rom is good. Thanks for all the hard work guys!

I've currently got an S2 on ICS, do I need to flash a JB kernel to use this ROM or is there one built in?

Since the last update(MIUI 3.4.26/28) my phone (s3 I9300) acting kind of wired, some times when i press only once (not holding it for a few seconds) on the back it acts like I hold it and closing the app I was using. If any body have any idea why please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

I've currently got an S2 on ICS, do I need to flash a JB kernel to use this ROM or is there one built in?
Hi. You can flash this on top of your current rom. It comes with the Siyah kernel so no problems

Any chance for the 3.5.3 for s2 as well (currently 5.2) apparently it has some sort of screenshot bug fixed?

I did a fresh install and tried screenshot, then my mobile would not boot samsung s2 Siyah kernel will not boot when screenshot is pressed,,, Jeboo_19100_2.1 at least hotboots and starts the phone back up? whats going on with the screen shoot it hasnt worked since .28 update

flashed 3.5.3 and when i long press home button recent apps doesnt apear im just getting a little blur and it returns to normal, and when i turn on airplane mode the device does hot reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.