Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys... a little tip... is possible put a custom kernel? The kernel that come with the rom is good but empties the battery in a very short time...some suggestions for a good kernel on gnex maguro? Thankyou very much

Inviato dal mio Full AOSP on Maguro con Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• Captură.PNG
    Captură.PNG
    71.3 KB · Views: 346
I am getting (Status 7) Installation Aborted on miuiandroid_nozomi_jb-3.5.31.zip. My bootloader is Locked and I am on .50 Stock with root and CWM installed. Any solutions? I tried removing the following lines from Updater Script.

assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "nozomi" ||
getprop("ro.build.product") == "nozomi");

But no luck.

You need to be unlocked. This rom is not stock JB based. It's FXP.

Wysłane z MI-2

Do you base your ROM for toro on miuiandroid or in.miui.com

Sent from my Full AOSP on toro using Tapatalk 2
Miuiandroid. Now. But my computer took a dump so I need to fix it tomorrow and then back to so porting.

Sent from my Full AOSP on Toro using Tapatalk 2

Hey Guyz today is my 1st day in this MIUI community ..i have galaxy s3 (international version i9300)
i wanted to Flash miui rom on My galaxy s3 (i9300)
now in my phone 4.1 jelly beam stock rom is installed without any modifiaction or any root..
now i have few question
1-this rom work with international version for galaxy s3?
2- which gaps should i install ?? 4.1 or 4.2 ??
3- battery backup is frendly ?? or to much mattery drain?
4- is it beta version or stable version ??
thanks ..plz clear my some doubts ...

Pritam said:
Hey Guyz today is my 1st day in this MIUI community ..i have galaxy s3 (international version i9300)
i wanted to Flash miui rom on My galaxy s3 (i9300)
now in my phone 4.1 jelly beam stock rom is installed without any modifiaction or any root..
now i have few question
1-this rom work with international version for galaxy s3?
2- which gaps should i install ?? 4.1 or 4.2 ??
3- battery backup is frendly ?? or to much mattery drain?
4- is it beta version or stable version ??
thanks ..plz clear my some doubts ...

Hi,
This rom works with international version.
You have to flash gapps for 4.1
Battery drain depends on individual usage. Mine lasts for more than a day which is ok for me.
This is stable version.

we removed chinese ballast...

sry for disturbens -- what is chinese ballast ??/ should it recomanded for indian user ?? and what is the usage of chinese ballast

and i saw that website - Author: MIUI Development TeamRecommendation: 100.00%
Version: 3.1.25 (V4)Size: 443M ( is it stable version ? becouse it reomanded 100% by develpoer)

Installation Done ...everything work properly...
but its little laggy
gmail, youtube ,chrome are not there in my phone (already installed gapps 4.1)
should i manualy download gmail , chorme etc from play store ?

Installation Done ...everything work properly...
but its little laggy
gmail, youtube ,chrome are not there in my phone (already installed gapps 4.1)
should i manualy download gmail , chorme etc from play store ?

yes as the gapps provided only install required files. Gapps can/should be downloaded from the play store as these are updated often and kept up to date.

regards

sry for disturbens -- what is chinese ballast ??/ should it recomanded for indian user ?? and what is the usage of chinese ballast

and i saw that website - Author: MIUI Development TeamRecommendation: 100.00%
Version: 3.1.25 (V4)Size: 443M ( is it stable version ? becouse it reomanded 100% by develpoer)

the Chinese version has Chinese apps and other things that are not related to and do not work for international users.

the version we provide removes all the stuff that is not required and we provide full English translation inc. multi language.

hi there,

i have a question regarding htc sensation. i´ve been using your rom for a couple of versions now and i love it!! but i do have a question regarding the camera. i do not have/find the miui camera app that is described in the changelog, i only have the "normal" 4.1.2 camera app and i would love to try and test the miui app, because i think the original 4.1.2 is a littel "poor".

thank you very much for this rom and thanks in advance for your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.