Status
Not open for further replies.
is it safe to change the kernel of the rom (some apps i use doesn't support this kernel), or i have to keep the rom kernel?

Guys a little question... On my maguro I would try a different launcher but I can't disable the miui home for have the possibility to choose another home... It's normal or is a my issue? I remember that with previous miui versions was possible try different launcher... Thanks

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 2

Hi there - will give it a shot probably tonight or tomorrow .. just before the weekly flash :) Thanks a lot

**Although I read the other i9100 user reply here ... and might just back off for a bit for now :)
Tried on my i9100. Result was brick. Had to re flash rom.
That is why I suggested to do a back up as I was not sure if it would work for anything other than a Nexus 4.

Sent from my Miui Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

That is why I suggested to do a back up as I was not sure if it would work for anything other than a Nexus 4.

Sent from my Miui Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

I see - could still give it a shot ... clear a lot of cache etc and see what happens :)
what are the benefits over stock sammy ?

I'm a little confused, haven't seen an answer to my question. The miui port for N4 came out on the 3rd and that same day their was a twitter update saying there was something wrong with the port and they were working on fixing the issues and would post it later that day, still no update on that updated release. Honestly I don't care how long it takes nor am I asking for an ETA, I just want to know where is the best place to look to keep up to date with news on the updates since there is no forum section for the n4.

UPDATE: Looks like they added a forum section for it recently.

does anyone have problem with set on boot(like seeder,pimp my rom,system tuner,....)? it doesn't work on my sensation 3.5.31.didn't have this problem with previous versions.

I'm in Canada with Galaxy Nexus (maguro) and my current location on Google maps and Google Now is not working. Message says 'Your current location is temporarily unavailable'. There is nothing wrong with my location when I'm using CM 10.1. Anybody else experiencing this problem ?

Screenshot_2013-06-06-19-40-412_zpsc2791bd5.png

Having problems with Emoji. Did a clean install, tried clearing data and cache on the app and in recovery.

Reactions: bugmenot2
(i have nexus 4)
1- is it safe to change the kernel of the rom (some apps i use doesn't support this kernel), or i have to keep the rom's kernel?
2- i've seen before in some videos that miui V5 have a feature, which is organizing the desktop icons with just moving the phone, but i can't use it, does it exists? and how to use it?
if it doesn't exist, how can i organize the desktop easier?
for example, i have 5 pages, but i want to fill all the first pages, so as i just have 2 pages, and delete all the 3 others
it takes time to do it manually, especially with lot of factory resets and reflash

3- i think that the brightness of this rom is high? (was using PAC MAN rom)

Status
Not open for further replies.