Status
Not open for further replies.
so, pending means it haven't finish uploading all the device that supported right? i can't wait for the latest and the greatest MIUI for GSIII :'(

so, pending means it haven't finish uploading all the device that supported right? i can't wait for the latest and the greatest MIUI for GSIII :'(
same question but nexus4

edit: assuming, you mean galaxy sIII - that's on:
SGS3 - i9300 m0 JB Link Link Xiaomi 03ed32613c8c933793e90450a9d7c270

New release for Galaxy Nexus has the fix for the sdcard files shown in file browser :)
Although it does not show all my pictures from sd by default...

New release for Galaxy Nexus has the fix for the sdcard files shown in file browser :)
Although it does not show all my pictures from sd by default...

you will need to clear your thumbnail cache with a app like sd maid or similar, or even go into gallery app/settings and select the clear thumbnails option.

you can even us ethe miui file manager app to clear junk

Great update, just one question, its only me or the e-mail app do not go in landscape? thanks.

My Dad's S2's gyro doesnt work properly. The cars and bikes automatically move left in every game. Once, I put it on a flat surface and raised the bootom part by about 2-3 mm and calibrated the gyro and it worked good on Real Racing 3 for some time but again got messy. Tried googling about fixing the gyro but not much help. Does anyone know any fix?

Great update, just one question, its only me or the e-mail app do not go in landscape? thanks.
Almost all MIUI apps don't have landscape orientation.

Wysłane z MI-2

I just downloaded and installed the rom but i won't accept my pincode for the simcart. Its both on .14 and .7 Maguro device.
On the latest version i had pre v5 i had no problems... I will try to go to cm10 and report back

PS on latest XenonHD it did work.... so maybe/probably it's in your rom?

The Maguro release has this error that android.process.acore stopped and destroys installed Clockwork Recovery Mod. What's with that?

In s2 when i press the off display button in lockscreen, the display get on again

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

I just downloaded and installed the rom but i won't accept my pincode for the simcart. Its both on .14 and .7 Maguro device.
On the latest version i had pre v5 i had no problems... I will try to go to cm10 and report back

PS on latest XenonHD it did work.... so maybe/probably it's in your rom?
Hey Dude, dont you have the android.process.acore annoying force close all over?

Pele tested maguro and never reported an acore problem. For now, hold off flashing until we get logcats or solid reports.

no acore issues here, unless users are flashing the wrong gapps??
I don't see anything wrong on zips that I flashed, downloaded complete miui package with same MD5 and Gapps exactly from the same link at the OP that pretty much has the same MD5. As for the logs that you want, we cant get one due to clean flash and nothing works beyond the MIUI get started wizard even ADB doesn't work. I might get one from a dirty flash but it'll be later since I just settled down configuring everything to make my setup just like before.

Also what's with MIUI getting angry when we use custom ramdisk. Won't they fix it or they want us to use their kernel forever and wont let us use other kernels?

Hey Dude, dont you have the android.process.acore annoying force close all over?

Hey Dude. No I dont have the Acore force close atleast not when I install it correctly. You have to wipe-install-wipe-reboot-setup-reboot-gapps. I can work with this miui version but I really want to have a Pincode on my phone so what to do. Stay on Miui and don't have a security pin? or go to XenonHD...

Status
Not open for further replies.