Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for quick reply,but should I download all files?I mean last version base + multi lang .

Why there's not a single patch?
Depends on your phone... Nobody know what you got...

~Tapatalk 4~

Depends on your phone... Nobody know what you got...

~Tapatalk 4~

So sad, If I use miui english from official miui en.It has ota but this one not.Interesting

Thanks again,so all I have to do is,download main,and download multilang and install them both
right?

So sad, If I use miui english from official miui en.It has ota but this one not.Interesting

Thanks again,so all I have to do is,download main,and download multilang and install them both
right?
And your phone is?

~Tapatalk 4~

So glad to see v5 on the galaxy nexus gsm.

I did a clean install and everything is fine, just that the gallery, music and google music cant read files from the internal storage for some reason. I have a bunch of albums and music, but none of them show up in the gallery (strangely, new photos i take do show up, just not my old albums).

Hi, can someone explain to me why there is two versions of the galaxy i9100??? the xiaomi and xiaomi beta. I thought that the i9100 was not beta anymore.... Also why is there not v5 forum page for this phone either???

Hi, can someone explain to me why there is two versions of the galaxy i9100??? the xiaomi and xiaomi beta. I thought that the i9100 was not beta anymore.... Also why is there not v5 forum page for this phone either???

I don't see a SGS2 beta. It was removed once the official came.

I don't see a SGS2 beta. It was removed once the official came.
My bad, I confused it with the i9000. I got so used to not seeeing it there with v4. but what about the forum page for the s2??? like you said it been out of beta for a while now

So the "Update" app does not work for Desire HD, right? Can I flash this version over 3.5.31 without a full wipe?

Here my Nexus 4 is running very well, only the flashlight app does not work until then.

:)

Hello and thanks for this great update!
I have an issue when trying to install the multilang pack on my Xperia Arc S:
Firstly I did the required wipes and install the English rom. Without exiting CMW and wiping anything I install the multilang pack. The device starts but stucks on the MI startup logo... I waited around 15 minutes before removing the battery and start the process all over again, but the result was the same. :(
Lastly I installed the English rom and boot the device. The boot procedure took around 3 minutes and booted normally in MIUI.
How can I install successfully the multilang pack? is it a problem with it??

Hello and thanks for this great update!
I have an issue when trying to install the multilang pack on my Xperia Arc S:
Firstly I did the required wipes and install the English rom. Without exiting CMW and wiping anything I install the multilang pack. The device starts but stucks on the MI startup logo... I waited around 15 minutes before removing the battery and start the process all over again, but the result was the same. :(
Lastly I installed the English rom and boot the device. The boot procedure took around 3 minutes and booted normally in MIUI.
How can I install successfully the multilang pack? is it a problem with it??

so now just install multilang and it should boot fine...

Hello, after installed the rom I'm still trying to put my pin code in order to unlock the phone but something is going wrong. Every pin code is incorrect and I can't continue. Is my bad? I have a galaxy nexus. Thanks for your support.

Hello, after installed the rom I'm still trying to put my pin code in order to unlock the phone but something is going wrong. Every pin code is incorrect and I can't continue. Is my bad? I have a galaxy nexus. Thanks for your support.

this is a known bug

Hello! I'm facing a problem here. The ROM runs smoothly on my HTC Desire S, but I realised that something is missing. The radio(FM Transmitter) is gone and nowhere to be found. Any ideas on that ? Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.