Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm facing a problem here. The ROM runs smoothly on my HTC Desire S, but I realised that something is missing. The radio(FM Transmitter) is gone and nowhere to be found. Any ideas on that ? Thanks !
MIUI v5 for Desire S bases on CM10.1 and official HTC FM Radio app requires Sense framework - it will not work with CM10.1. But app like Spirit FM Unlocked will work, I'm sure.

My location service is still off. I've already try download gps fix, but it's still the same.:(
I'm using nexus 4

I have a basic question, sorry to experts. I'm currently in 3.5.31 version, do I need to wipe data, cache completely before applying this version? What's the best practice you guys follow in upgrading miui versions without any loss in the installed app data?

Thanks in advance.

Galaxy Nexus Maguro MIUI-3.5.31

I have a basic question, sorry to experts. I'm currently in 3.5.31 version, do I need to wipe data, cache completely before applying this version? What's the best practice you guys follow in upgrading miui versions without any loss in the installed app data?

Thanks in advance.

Galaxy Nexus Maguro MIUI-3.5.31

just flash as normal.

so now just install multilang and it should boot fine...
Installed multilang, boot fine but the Settings app disappeared!!! :eek:
even if I try to access settings from the pull-down menu I get this:

Screenshot_2013-06-09-20-32-44.png

and if I try to access it from the menu button -> settings I get this:

Screenshot_2013-06-09-20-33-25.png

Now reflashing back the English rom.... :confused:

Installed multilang, boot fine but the Settings app disappeared!!! :eek:
even if I try to access settings from the pull-down menu I get this:
and if I try to access it from the menu button -> settings I get this:

Now reflashing back the English rom.... :confused:

Make full wipe after multilang installed....

Hi guys if I buy a Nexus 4, do I have the same support that I have with the xiaomi m2s? I mean, will the nexus 4 be supported as long as the xiaomi?
And does the nexus 4 miui has some bugs/problems that the xiaomi miui doesn't have?
Which one should I buy in your opinion? Xiaomi m2s or nexus 4?
Thank you

Hi guys if I buy a Nexus 4, do I have the same support that I have with the xiaomi m2s? I mean, will the nexus 4 be supported as long as the xiaomi?
And does the nexus 4 miui has some bugs/problems that the xiaomi miui doesn't have?
Which one should I buy in your opinion? Xiaomi m2s or nexus 4?
Thank you

Nexus 4 will never get that good on MIUI like Xiaomi phones... there will be still some sort of bugs...

MIUI v5 for Desire S bases on CM10.1 and official HTC FM Radio app requires Sense framework - it will not work with CM10.1. But app like Spirit FM Unlocked will work, I'm sure.

Oh really? And am I supposed to make it work out somehow, without paying to download the spirit fm app ?

Also does anyone face similar problems connecting to his 3G network?

This is my first time using MIUI again since my friend gave me this news that MIUIV5 got 4.2.2 on both Nexus Devices (Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4). Anyway I tried some Custom Kernels from 4.2.2 and baffled that they are not working. I was wondering why and gonna ask if anyone has the same issue.

This is my first time using MIUI again since my friend gave me this news that MIUIV5 got 4.2.2 on both Nexus Devices (Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4). Anyway I tried some Custom Kernels from 4.2.2 and baffled that they are not working. I was wondering why and gonna ask if anyone has the same issue.

Custom kernels don't work on any MIUI device on 4.2.x. Don't know why yet either. Its more than that ram disk init change, so still looking.

Reactions: gummie
what's the diffencet between this version and the other one in miuichina forums ? this one is only 182MB,that one is 200+MB.

Custom kernels don't work on any MIUI device on 4.2.x. Don't know why yet either. Its more than that ram disk init change, so still looking.
Thanks for the immediate response. Yeah I am shocked also, even CM Based Kernels are not working. Hope this could get fixed since some prefer features that aren't on stock Kernels.

Will I be able to run MIUI official and MIUI unofficial at the same time using Siyah's double boot option?

First of all, thanks for all the effort!
I'm trying to install MIUI on my HTC HD2, but it got stuck at the MIUI logo. I downloaded the latest 3.6.7 ROM (the English Only), formatted my sd-card, made a 400MB MAGLDR partition, wiped everything, but it doesn't boot. What do I do wrong?

This ROM is just awesome, thanks for all your work.

• I wonder if it's possible to hide the carrier name because it take to much space in my notification bar.
  • To be able to skip song by long pressing up volume button will be really convenient.
  • add an option to reboot in recovery mode from the power menu (long press power button) will also be a useful add-on for this wonderful ROM.
I don't know how to do this, but if you know a tutorial or a way to inclut this feature in the ROM, I'll be please to learn.

I installed the rom you see below onto my HTC HD2 EU
HTC Touch HD2passionJBLinkLinkXiaomi (beta)ed0447ad73fd83ddf5e7096eb9340d51

I installed native sd
I have 5 gb ext4 partition on my sd card, and 10 gb free space on fat32, my sd card is class 10

I made a clean install. I set recovery 5/380/5

The phone booted but returned to "enter pincode for the sim" screen all the time, each time I entered the pin code.
in the end, I had to reinstall that rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.