Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I install MIUI 3.6.7 and small gapps, but when I use keyboard (sms, contacts, browser...) after type one letter, keyboard disappear from screen. full wipe, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, install rom, reboot, install gapps, reboot, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, fix permissions. Still problem again. How to solve this problem?

Phone is LG Optimus 2X New Bootloader
Thx ;)

sorry guys, I am using 3.6.7 on my nexus 4. The problem is, I can't find my location with google maps whenever my gps is turned off. any ways to solve this problem?

Why no more ROMs for Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT I9082??
still watting miui for GT i9082 ... please ... any one ? :D

Reactions: PiKay
My GPS is like dead or taking an eternity to connect since last 4-5 updates. I've been waiting to be fixed but no dice. I Installed the gps monitor app and it always says wating for gps..

I'm using the MI2

My GPS is like dead or taking an eternity to connect since last 4-5 updates. I've been waiting to be fixed but no dice. I Installed the gps monitor app and it always says wating for gps..

I'm using the MI2

works fine for me on multi 3.6.7..

So, the development for Inc S is not discontinued, right?

Its a port (Unofficial), and every week that passes makes that phone older, which makes the odds of it showing up smaller every week. Enjoy the version you have and just hope for that tiny bit of luck that'll it'll come back.

my S2 GT-i9100 freezes once a while on 3.6.7. didn't have this problem until 3.6.7.
i am using siyah 6.05b (the only one that doesn't drain my batt)

There is new great feature in MIUI browser for Safe for Offline Reading. When I select it, it's said SAVED. But how I can open the saved pages?? I can't find it everywhere.. Please help

Its a port (Unofficial), and every week that passes makes that phone older, which makes the odds of it showing up smaller every week. Enjoy the version you have and just hope for that tiny bit of luck that'll it'll come back.
Maybe you believe this but, as long as this phone has amazing developers like Nik and Szezso, it is going to stay alive. And FYI, there is going to be a Sense Jellybean ROM coming for this amazing phone, too.

out of topic but can you guys build miui based on 4.2.2(latest aops/cm) for crespo or are the ports done by xiaomi?

I installed the rom you see below onto my HTC HD2 EU
HTC Touch HD2passionJBLinkLinkXiaomi (beta)ed0447ad73fd83ddf5e7096eb9340d51

I installed native sd
I have 5 gb ext4 partition on my sd card, and 10 gb free space on fat32, my sd card is class 10

I made a clean install. I set recovery 5/380/5

The phone booted but returned to "enter pincode for the sim" screen all the time, each time I entered the pin code.
in the end, I had to reinstall that rom.

Am I the only one who experienced that problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.