Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends, I upgraded my G4. Some problems; messaging app does not open (open and close), flashlight does not work, fails at the end of the lock screen, and it seemed a little slower than the version 2.6.x miui.

Well .. for now it is.

Wonder why the Nexus 4 MIUI end up with all the additional stuff from the XDA release.
All the bugs comes with their version, gonna revert back the old version cause the XDA release with LTE has unstable radio and non functional NFC.

7vn.png

this is from ver 3.7.12

Pin Bug fixed on maguro!!!! still can't install custom kernels (Franco kernel, Fancy Kernel, Lean kernel,...) no Email.apk and no miui video player (can't play video from miui gallery).

It's slow, but it's progress

Hi Ingbrzy
thank you for your suggestion regarding Swiftkey keyboard. I am testing now, I find it very impressive so far.
Could you pls suggest me root (file) explorer app for Mi2S/MIUI 3.7.12 too? (would be fine what you are using).
Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the release on the OPPO Find 5!
BUGS : Unable to send MMS Pictures (on AT&T) and some contacts still don't get recognized on incoming calls or text

Hi. How come there's no more android keyboard on the latest release for I9100? I already made a full wipe. Install again the latest release but the Android keyboard's now missing. :(

Hi. How come there's no more android keyboard on the latest release for I9100? I already made a full wipe. Install again the latest release but the Android keyboard's now missing. :(

We have to remove it and leave only Samsung keyboard... For save some space on system partition otherwise it will not boot anymore... You can install Android keyboard from Google Play...

~Tapatalk 4~

~Tapatalk 4~

Im not sure you guys have this problem.
use your dialer and press *#*#6484#*#*

Auto brightness , Gyroscope, Accel meter and FM NOT WORKING....

6m7IFeN.png

lIpfUuy.png

z5QdDoR.png

qxaz1MB.png

More bugs on Nexus4:

1. Listening to a song and I have an incoming call. I accept the call and after the call is ended, music is coming from ear piece, not the speaker. Pause and replay the music and it will go to normal.

2. While listening to the music, I get a call and accept it, the person on the other side can't hear a thing I'm saying. Have to restart the phone to get this problem fixed temporarily.

More bugs on Nexus4:

1. Listening to a song and I have an incoming call. I accept the call and after the call is ended, music is coming from ear piece, not the speaker. Pause and replay the music and it will go to normal.

2. While listening to the music, I get a call and accept it, the person on the other side can't hear a thing I'm saying. Have to restart the phone to get this problem fixed temporarily.

I have tested on my Mi2S and both working perfectly.

Could you pls suggest me root (file) explorer app for Mi2S/MIUI 3.7.12

Ingbrzy, pls answer, I have no time for experimentation. I am looking for the best one from Google Play. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.