Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I really hope this is just me being a cluts.

I just updated to 3.7.12, but since 3.6.14 (perhaps earlier) I haven't been able to mount My HTC One S' storage to my pc or mac. This was around the same time as "stock settings" stopped force closing, so I'm guessing there's a setting I'm missing.
Or does anyone else have this problem?

I can acces it from recovery, but I'd like not to need this workaround ;)

Somebody pls explain, how should following functions work:

contacts->settings->more phone settings->incoming call status settings->flip to silence
contacts->settings->more phone settings->incoming call status settings->quiet ring on pick up
contacts->settings->more phone settings->incoming call status settings->enforce proximity sensor

I tried to test with activated and deactivated settings one by one, but I cannot feel any differences.
Thanks in advance!

Somebody pls explain, how should following functions work:

contacts->settings->more phone settings->incoming call status settings->flip to silence
contacts->settings->more phone settings->incoming call status settings->quiet ring on pick up
contacts->settings->more phone settings->incoming call status settings->enforce proximity sensor

I tried to test with activated and deactivated settings one by one, but I cannot feel any differences.
Thanks in advance!
I can be wrong but sometimes these settings work only by enabling them and doing a reboot afterwards.

Lol. You dont need reboot.

1. Flip your phone display down to silence ringtone.

2. Silence ringtone when picking up phone. Sensor detects motion.

3. Enable to turn off display when you're in call and have phone close to head.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

I presumed he flipped his phone already and still found those settings not working. :D
Happened to me while using AOKP a while ago.

For Sony XPERIA S (nozomi lt26i) is no kernel included. Can someone provide a kernel for this release? I've testet latest CM10 kernel, but it hangs up booting MIUI and stock kernel also don't work

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

thanks for your explanation, but I think it is not so obvious for everyone. Here is my test results to clarify situation:

1. "flip to silence": Only work if the phone is in horizontal and display up position when you get the call. This time if you turn the phone display down position, you will get silence mode. Any other case does not work.
2. "quiet ring on pick up": Only work if the phone is in horizontal position when you get the call. This time if you lift up the phone, ringtone volume goes to quiet. Any other case does not work. +info: If you enable "enforce proximity sensor"setting, you will get "quiet ring on pick up" function does not work.
3. "enforce proximity sensor": I did not find any differences with enable/disable this function even if is restart the phone. I think you mixed with "enable proximity sensor" setting. If enable this one, it turn off the display when you're in call and have phone close to head. What is the differences between settings of enforce and enable proximity sensor?

So, you can see not too easy...
Thx in advance!

hi..
i want report some bug on miuiandroid 3.7.12 for p880 (lg optimus 4x)
Rom works great,very smooth then miui 3.7.5 and generally it's ok..
but Buttons backlight do not work on 3.7.12..

While on miuiandroid 3.7.5 for p880 buttons backlight worked well..
So it's possible to fix ?

Other thing is for NFC..Also NFC do not work..
Please fix 'cause miui for p880 works very great...

I can't copy update.zip to the XIAOMI drive. In fact I can't copy anything there. What should I do guys? Please, help!

Thanks, I did it. What about GApps. How do I install these? Sorry for these silly questions, these are my first hours with Xiaomi & MIUI.
Gapps are already in the rom for xiaomi devices... So you are done.. :)

~Tapatalk 4~

Status
Not open for further replies.