Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry my holiday just started... See you in two weeks... I am MIUI off now...

~Tapatalk 4~
In this case have a nice holiday for you! I just ask you please do not forget my request when you get back from holiday ;-)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi,

Long press volume up/down buttons doesn't change music tracks. I'm using sgs2. Can anyone suggest?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Guys, can anyone shed some light on this please.

What do you want to know?
Keys doesn't work for you because MIUI doesn't have that feature.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

What do you want to know?
Keys doesn't work for you because MIUI doesn't have that feature.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

I did work for me with may release though..... Anyways if it doesn't work, it doest work.

Thanks

Installed this on my SGS 2 GT-I9100 just like I always have done, now the phone doesnt boot and I cant get into CWM, only ODIN, what did I do wrong?

Thanx for your work! I found that if I hold home button on a lock screen the torch is turning off after my phone vibrates. Htc one s (s4). And btw main menu second press bug is annoying. Thank you.

Anyone having problems with Xiaomi M1S ?

I updated mine and now it shows an error:
android.process.acore has stopped working

It keeps popping back up every few seconds.

Can anyone help?

Your mms.apk for the n7000 is still broken.Maybe its cause of landscape support?

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

Why does update from settings doesn't work on Lg Optimus X2??? Tried also on 3.7.12 version???

Sorry guys for being à rookie, but how are we supposed to install this mms apk ? Tried to download and install it, but obviously it's not that simple...
Thanks guys !

Envoyé depuis mon GT-N7000 avec Tapatalk

Tested it now, and its working.So landscape support caused the issue.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta
In that case we can disable that mod for n7000 via our script.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

Reactions: Gerrett
there's some problems with the multi-language version pack for Xiaomi Mi2/2S , while using chinese (both simplified & traditional chinese) .... it show's cannot process com.android.phone (很抱歉 , 無法執行任務 com.android.phone) messages . Can you help fix this problem ?! Thanks. Be Appreciated. =).

new update messed up my phone.

it deleted my cwm recovery and now i cant even flash the stock image. using odin to install cwm also fails too

use fastboot mode , to flash back to the original version , then flash any new roms after that ....

be sure to flash new cwm recovery after you flash back to the original vesion , becuz you'll also get miui recovery again after you flashed back .

Status
Not open for further replies.