Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using LG Nexus 4, not Working with update 3.7.26!.
Worked fine with previous update 3.7.19.
Please help !

Why does update from settings doesn't work on Lg Optimus X2??? Tried also on 3.7.12 version???

This old device is dead and not supported by official MIUI so no OTA.

new update messed up my phone.

it deleted my cwm recovery and now i cant even flash the stock image. using odin to install cwm also fails too

Its because you have maguro and MIUI rom tries to overwrite custom recovery with its own. But CWM should warn you when flashing that it can overwrite recovery. Just read the warning and don't agree to recovery rewrite.

Do not have an OTA update for Sensation.

Also for the first time using MIUI

i'am using MIUI V5 3.7.19

every time i flash the miui rom for my n4 i got the nfc problem
so i always remove it from the phone, it should be fixed

also, the messaging is not working with me (from about 4 releases before this)

Hi guys this post is regarding the Samsung Galaxy SII I9100. Just a small recommendation, you guys should change away the kernel bundled with the SII build. It is currently bundled with Siyah kernel v6 which has been in beta stage for a long time now (Dev does not have time to update it) therefore i recommend swapping to a kernel such as http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2291756 Apolo Kernel. Highly stable kernel which is a choice of kernel for many running stock Rom or stock Rom based Roms such as MIUI. Having much better battery life and stability. BTW running Apolo 4.8 Light version. I can be reached faster at XDA(Same username)

Hi guys this post is regarding the Samsung Galaxy SII I9100. Just a small recommendation, you guys should change away the kernel bundled with the SII build. It is currently bundled with Siyah kernel v6 which has been in beta stage for a long time now (Dev does not have time to update it) therefore i recommend swapping to a kernel such as http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2291756 Apolo Kernel. Highly stable kernel which is a choice of kernel for many running stock Rom or stock Rom based Roms such as MIUI. Having much better battery life and stability. BTW running Apolo 4.8 Light version. I can be reached faster at XDA(Same username)

Its not that simple as MIUI blocked a ramdisk (boot.img) and I couldn't open it to inject zImage (kernel) into boot.img. And I assume that we need to leave boot.img on place because it could contain some data needed for MIUI. Maybe flashing zImage in updater-script during install could work (with usage of write_image tool). But we don't have SGS2 to test that.

G'day Miui Devs,
Just wondering if anyone else experiences the same issue I have on my Samsung Galaxy S - data is always disabled if I reboot/restart my phone.
I love the ROM bar for the battery drain (I have to enable 2G if I want my new Polarcell to last more than 24 hrs).

I updated on GT-i9000 from 3.7.19 and I lost all my settings, and the phone won't recognize any network now. What should I try?

On mi2s 32gb. After updating the nav and tab bars of the browser disappear or show blank. A similar issue occurs in the scroll bar of the ES file explorer bar. After closing the browser the bars reappear. I've reinstalled the rom twice, once with complete wipe. I'm going to roll back now and see if that sorts it.

On mi2s 32gb. After updating the nav and tab bars of the browser disappear or show blank. A similar issue occurs in the scroll bar of the ES file explorer bar. After closing the browser the bars reappear. I've reinstalled the rom twice, once with complete wipe. I'm going to roll back now and see if that sorts it.

set default theme

i have helped a samsung note 1 user get miui on his device from miuiandroid 3.7.19
but as the note roms r touchwiz n heavy on size approcx 400mb it is hard to download the full rom everyweek
so it there any way where we can just flash the update file of the rom ?

thank you

i have helped a samsung note 1 user get miui on his device from miuiandroid 3.7.19
but as the note roms r touchwiz n heavy on size approcx 400mb it is hard to download the full rom everyweek
so it there any way where we can just flash the update file of the rom ?

thank you
Yea we hate that bluray roms like note 2... It's eating our bandwidth like cookies on the breakfast...

Sorry we are not making diff packages...

~Tapatalk 4~

Yea we hate that bluray roms like note 2... It's eating our bandwidth like cookies on the breakfast...

Sorry we are not making diff packages...

~Tapatalk 4~

miui does make delta package i just checked it on their web
http://www.miui.com/download-34.html
i shows update from 3.7.19 to 3.7.26
so i thought even v do the same way :S
if u can check it so it would be nice for everyone
thank you for ur support

Just got mi2s and put this latest rom on it. Getting "process.android.acore has stopped" on the screen.
I am completely new to this and thought the original rom may be conflicting from reading other threads.
So.....I updated both sides of the partition and I'm completely stuck.
Device won't let me type or open certain apps(browser). So can't get to another rom from the device.
Anyone want to save me??.....please!! ;(

Just got mi2s and put this latest rom on it. Getting "process.android.acore has stopped" on the screen.
I am completely new to this and thought the original rom may be conflicting from reading other threads.
So.....I updated both sides of the partition and I'm completely stuck.
Device won't let me type or open certain apps(browser). So can't get to another rom from the device.
Anyone want to save me??.....please!! ;(
Make factory reset...

~Tapatalk 4~

"Thanx for your work! I found that if I hold home button on a lock screen the torch is turning off after my phone vibrates. Htc one s (s4). And btw main menu second press bug is annoying. Thank you."
Should i awaiting any help ? OR plese tell me whom can i write to ?
Empty awaiting is no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.