Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand, why original mms.apk is 2mb size and ur new fix is of 7mb?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk Premium
Rom: MiUi (3.7.26)
Kernel: c.o.h @ Hello world v1.3.7b
Powered by Directinject Mod (3.2.2)

Yeah u can install it n ur device.

Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped

Over and over again.......
Mi mi2 seems to work cuz i received some calls and did some navigation but this message comes every 5scs

miui does make delta package i just checked it on their web
http://www.miui.com/download-34.html
i shows update from 3.7.19 to 3.7.26
so i thought even v do the same way :S
if u can check it so it would be nice for everyone
thank you for ur support

Nope we cant do that. We use entirely different scripting system to inject translations and we dont have their OTA technology. Partial OTA is only for china official devices. And you can't install their OTA on our release because it will break the system.

Oh man, no jelly for moto defy this week :(

Yes. Defy dev released both roms for Defy+ which is not supported with our script. Well.. just wait to next version.

Which S4 is this version for please explain. I have I9500. Can I install it on mine.

Its I9505 jfltexx for Snapdragon 600 variant.

I still don't understand, why original mms.apk is 2mb size and ur new fix is of 7mb?

What files do you compare? Stock mms.apk from what original rom? Gerret or china? We have over 20 langs in mms.apk + graphics.

Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped

Over and over again.......
Mi mi2 seems to work cuz i received some calls and did some navigation but this message comes every 5scs

Did you install any gapps after the rom? Or anything else like a theme before update? Try to flash miuiandroid aries rom again from recovery on same partition you are with the error. Did you try to boot into second system? If yes then this bug exist on system 2? If nothing helps then wipe data and install rom or uses MiFlash.

Did you install any gapps after the rom? Or anything else like a theme before update? Try to flash miuiandroid aries rom again from recovery on same partition you are with the error. Did you try to boot into second system? If yes then this bug exist on system 2? If nothing helps then wipe data and install rom or uses MiFlash.[/quote said:
No, i didnt install any gapps after. Only the renamed update.zip file.
I just re-downloaded it again im gonna give it a shot from recovery

Hi guys this post is regarding the Samsung Galaxy SII I9100. Just a small recommendation, you guys should change away the kernel bundled with the SII build. It is currently bundled with Siyah kernel v6 which has been in beta stage for a long time now (Dev does not have time to update it) therefore i recommend swapping to a kernel such as http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2291756 Apolo Kernel. Highly stable kernel which is a choice of kernel for many running stock Rom or stock Rom based Roms such as MIUI. Having much better battery life and stability. BTW running Apolo 4.8 Light version. I can be reached faster at XDA(Same username)
Hi,
I've flashed apolo 4.8 light but it just drained battery more faster.. I've flashed 3.7.26 full formatted i9100

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-01-23-59-01.png
    Screenshot_2013-08-01-23-59-01.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 276
Status
Not open for further replies.