Status
Not open for further replies.

iBotPeaches

Script Gatekeeper
Oct 31, 2011
Let me making something clear to all of you this week. Our "core" internal Team consists of 5 people.
Mark, Miro, Acid, Myself and Pele.

Mark and Miro are on vacation, and Pele only does emotional support and couldn't build a ROM to save a kitten's life. I'm on a plane on my way to XDA DevCon, which means there is only Acid left. This means Acid is doing the work that usually is split among 5 4 people.

This is a fluke thing where literally everyone is gone. So MULTI will probably be delayed, ports will be delayed, OTA will be delayed. About the only thing we can do on time this week, is get the English release out.

Cant wait guys, keep up the good work! I can make some fast mirrors if needed, addfree direct from ftp.

Thanks! More updates on the way for Orange Friday, hopefully fixes for the bugs.

Let me making something clear to all of you this week. Our "core" internal Team consists of 5 people.
Mark, Miro, Acid, Myself and Pele.

Mark and Miro are on vacation, and Pele only does emotional support and couldn't build a ROM to save a kitten's life. I'm on a plane on my way to XDA DevCon, which means there is only Acid left. This means Acid is doing the work that usually is split among 5 4 people.

This is a fluke thing where literally everyone is gone. So MULTI will probably be delayed, ports will be delayed, OTA will be delayed. About the only thing we can do on time this week, is get the English release out.

LMAO this made me laugh so much!

you little tinker!

Thank you for all your hard work. Ill wait for the ota.

Does this rom include the additional icons?

OTA for aries is set... enjoy.. other devices will be set up later or never...

Hi,
I just receveid the ota notification, but when i click on update I receive the following message: "Error accoured when downloading updated version".
I'm going to update via file, no problem for me, but maybe you can fix the problem.
I have the mi2s (mi2sc to be honest) and the actual rom its the 3-8-2
Good work

That depends on the setting under developer about transition speed. 1x = tv turnoff

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

First: great ROM, thx! But you had done better by giving yourself more time for the translation. If I would have liked an english version I could have loaded the stock ROM. Waiting a few days more is no problem, but having updated to a not localized version is one.

Quality is a lot more important than releasing it as fast as possible.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

First: great ROM, thx! But you had done better by giving yourself more time for the translation. If I would have liked an english version I could have loaded the stock ROM. Waiting a few days more is no problem, but having updated to a not localized version is one.

Quality is a lot more important than releasing it as fast as possible.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2
If you have found any translation issue, report it to translator repo on github... Links can be found on multi OP..

~Tapatalk 4~

Status
Not open for further replies.