Status
Not open for further replies.
In the music player the landscape mode (coverflow) don't sho the album covers, even if in normal mode (not landscape) is shown.
I think the landscape mode doesn't use embedded album arts. on my m1S

The Music player can't use the embedded album covers correctly. Where does android store the downloaded album arts (Xiaomi Mi2)?

in regards to the music player, is it no longer having the visualizer ? it still remains just a purple background,

Please can you reply my post ... port for htc one s its possible or not ? ... because i refresh my screen every hours. thanks.

Thanks for your effort.

I would like to install it on my HTC HD2 EU as native sd.

what is the best CWM recovery settings for this version?
5-370-5?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

i'm back and on n4 this time :) btw 3.8.2 had a small media scan issue, is it fix in this release?

Thanks for your effort.

5-370-5?

By the way, I am using MAGLDR

This is the first time I will install that version of miui rom.
my question might be very simple but I am not an advanced user.

thanks for your reply

I would like to change the external sd memory for default, is it possible? thanks

One thing is noticed on Galaxy Note-N7000 that.. Big Cursor guide is not available in any typing / editing mode.. I have to struggle a bit move cursor to exact position without that option.. I am using Samasung Note Style keyboard.. any one know how to fix this ?

I found a bug, started after 3.8.2 update and persists in 3.8'9 (aries). When I do a phone credit inquiry I usually receive two sms with credit information from the operator. They come from 333 and the name in sms.list is 'CreditInfo'. The problem consists in that now only.one sms comes and I get a FC error with the following text. There is a space chr mismatch from what I can tell. Here it is:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Conversation.get: new conv 52 's recipients [CreditIn??] don't match input recpients [Credit In??]
at com.android.mms.data.q.b(Conversation.java:350)
at com.android.mms.ui.aE.a(MessageUtils.java:1805)
at com.android.mms.transaction.SmsReceiverService.b(SmsReceiverService.java:769)
at com.android.mms.transaction.SmsReceiverService.a(SmsReceiverService.java:634)
at com.android.mms.transaction.SmsReceiverService.b(SmsReceiverService.java:500)
at com.android.mms.transaction.SmsReceiverService.b(SmsReceiverService.java:88)
at com.android.mms.transaction.C.handleMessage(SmsReceiverService.java:233)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

Edit: logcat provided

Attachments

• LOGCAT_PART.txt
    6.4 KB · Views: 288
I'm having problems with this ROM with my Samsung Galaxy SIII (International). I used to encrypt the data partition. I upgraded to this ROM and it kept asking for my password at bootup, but it wouldn't accept my password. I rolled back to the previous ROM (v3.3.15) and it accepted my password. I backed up my phone, wiped everything, data, system, cache, everything, installed 3.8.9 but it kept asking for the password to the encrypted storage, still wouldn't accept my password. Then I rolled back to 3.3.15 and it booted up fine without asking for a password to any encrypted storage - why does 3.8.9 still ask for a password where there is no longer encrypted storage?

Many thanks!

EDIT: Tried previous versions (e.g. 3.8.2 etc) they all have the same problem - so far, I can only use 3.3.15 on my S3, which is annoying.

EDIT2: Looking online it seems that the phone is failing to mount /data/ for some reason and assuming it's encrypted and asking for a password. Any ideas how I can fix this please? Ta!

Something really wierd happened to my M1s after updating... all the apps would open, then would go to the background after a second or two.
I can still see them running, but every time I switch to them they would go back to background.... so the phone is completely unusable...

I did a cache wipe, then installed update.zip - should I do a complete wipe or something?

any ideas?

EDIT: did a complete wipe - seems to have fixed it... Do I always have to do a complete wipe every time I update? I thought a cache wipe was enough... (updated from V5 of two months ago)

On galaxy nexus when swiping up from notes icon it force closes

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

DND mode works during the actual ringing - however when the ringing ends - the phone flashes and shows notification - not quite the DND I was expecting.

i9100

DND mode works during the actual ringing - however when the ringing ends - the phone flashes and shows notification - not quite the DND I was expecting.

i9100

Antispam - Show notification - OFF

Thanks for your effort.

5-370-5?

By the way, I am using MAGLDR

This is the first time I will install that version of miui rom.
my question might be very simple but I am not an advanced user.

thanks for your reply

+1. I would also like to know the exact partition size for hd2. When I installed the rom, after 4-5 attempts, the 5-370-10 partition size worked for me.. With 5-370-5 I had problems. It doesn't matter if you are using magldr or clk. the thing that matters is the cwm partition size.

One thing is noticed on Galaxy Note-N7000 that.. Big Cursor guide is not available in any typing / editing mode.. I have to struggle a bit move cursor to exact position without that option.. I am using Samasung Note Style keyboard.. any one know how to fix this ?

No idea what you mean.
Wtf is Big Cursor Guide?

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.