MULTI 4.1.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed, in this new rom, under the clock, there is this "Thunderstorm 24C".
What I know, weather app is not included. But why is it there?

Since samba capability is introduced to the file explorer, playing video through samba never works.
Using stock video player, received error "selected video format cannot be played".
Using mx player, "can't play this video".
But using ES file explorer, samba works just fine.
Am I the only one having this issue? It is a constantly "Thunderstorm 24C" under the clock.
Screenshot_2014_01_11_11_17_46.png

Last edited:
Creating shortcut from security app is good feature but I can't find option to rename shortcuts. All shortcuts are named "com.android"

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is it me or did the last Roms slow down the bluetooth? I'm using Moga Vk so I can use my controller to play emulators, like 10 roms ago I had no problems but lately everytime I boot up the phone it'll force shut down, and pressing a button has a delay of around 3 seconds in the game, now my controller is un usable :(

Last update of 4.1.3 said it would have the "move pictures to another folder" for me it isn't working on GS3 and installed it twice. Also, the calling keeps screeching on my side. HOWEVER, that update was beautiful, improved everything. Looking forward to this update, thank you!

I'm refreshing this page every few minutes just to find out if the WCDMA MI3 ROM isn't out yet :-D... can't wait

I am confused. Is the "Samsung Galaxy S4 jfte" the i9505 Version? (MD5 c122178e5972f8e8f2e1c03e1cbc0f39)
There is no "Port" as Autor but Xiaomi haven't released an official i9505 Version.
Do i have to flash another Kernel or is it working with the Stock Kernel?

Hi All,
after installed 4.1.10 on Nexus 4 i faced aproblem with wirless and BT not turning on, any suggest

Hi, first of all sorry, English isn't my native language. Is there any chance for a Snapdragon S2 device on JB 4.1?
(Samsung Galaxy S Plus / Sony Xperia Arc S / HTC Desire HD / HTC Incredible S / etc.)

why on the changelog there is a part of improvement called: [System] (Mi 3 WCDMA version)
BUT i can't install it on my xiaomi mi3 wcdma?!? is this a joke??

again, another beautiful and awsome rom!! and with the sultan ION kernel 52.5 running absolutely flawless on my HTC Sensation.
perfect, except for:

what happened to call recording?? anybody has a clue why this is not working anymore?

thx.....

Have my Hongmi , again working.
But now the problem i want to root it and put on the multilingual version.
Just read all the way , and try to start with the Vroot and the image.
But what ever i do the phone drivers are not instaaled so the System does not see the Hongmi then update drivers answer no driver available .
So i can not make a multilingual device
Has somebody a lumiant idea

will a version for the Lenovo a820 be developed this week?
I hope a version with gallery fix will be released! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.