MULTI 4.1.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will be 'available for xiaomi mi3 WCDMA? thanks

None of the direct staff team has a WCDMA phone. Our builds aren't yet stable, and it takes for us to solve this as below

identify issue -> make new build -> get new build uploaded -> tester flashes -> tester reports back

takes a lot longer than our usual debugging which is

identify issue -> make new build -> adb changed files -> confirm fix

We don't push stuff until its ready. We care about the end user.

None of the direct staff team has a WCDMA phone. Our builds aren't yet stable, and it takes for us to solve this as below

identify issue -> make new build -> get new build uploaded -> tester flashes -> tester reports back

Mi3 WCDMA developer version is available now . so guess there will a mitilang soon
http://www.miui.com/download-101.html

It's the same with Oppo Find 5? I would be a test flasher, if i can help you

Has anybody used android built-in SIP? it doesn't save the data and always return the 'login was unsuccessful' error.

There is a typo in the table. The "unknown device" a850 in the multilanguage ROM downloads table is the Lenovo a850 phone.

tusejusa.jpg

Enviado desde mi A850 mediante Tapatalk

someone that has i9505, can say me if when pressing the power button for some seconds the phone restart or there is the miui power menu?
my phone restart!

Is it possible to make better the camera of mi2s??please developers you can do it.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

What's the reason why my mi2s upgrade app still thinks that 4.1.3 is the latest?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

previously wipe data, cache & dalvik. install 4.1.3, install gapps. google play icon wont appear

2nd try, succesfully install 4.1.3 over 3.12.20, without wipe data, only dalvik and cache wipe.
google play is working.

now titanium backup not working becoz no super user previleges. already enable root permission. previously working in 3.12.20

selam arkadaşlar bu siteyi türkiyeden takip ediyorum.hepinize kolay gelsin.türkçe den başka bir dil bilmiyorum inşallah beni anlayabilirisiniz...

HTC ıncredible S telefonuma miui 4-1-10 romu kurdum bayağı başarılı yanlız mobil internete bağlantı yapamıyorum.
Wireless
bağlantı da sorun yok ama mobil bağlantı bir türlü olmuyor yardumlarınızı bekliyorum....

previously wipe data, cache & dalvik. install 4.1.3, install gapps. google play icon wont appear

2nd try, succesfully install 4.1.3 over 3.12.20, without wipe data, only dalvik and cache wipe.
google play is working.

now titanium backup not working becoz no super user previleges. already enable root permission. previously working in 3.12.20

someone that has i9505, can say me if when pressing the power button for some seconds the phone restart or there is the miui power menu?
my phone restart!

I have the WSM modded (4- or 5-way) power-button menu, and it takes about 0.5 second to get this menu after pressing the power button. The original menu (stock) works the same way. If you press the power button for SOME seconds, you might be actually triggering the forced power off (useful when the phone is locked up and not responding, replaces the need to pull the battery out).

Reactions: djsolidsnake86
I have the WSM modded (4- or 5-way) power-button menu, and it takes about 0.5 second to get this menu after pressing the power button. The original menu (stock) works the same way. If you press the power button for SOME seconds, you might be actually triggering the forced power off (useful when the phone is locked up and not responding, replaces the need to pull the battery out).
i installed for wrong i9500 rom on a i9505 and i lost this power menu, phone restart always when pressing power menu for 1 seconds
someone know how fix this?

i installed for wrong i9500 rom on a i9505 and i lost this power menu, phone restart always when pressing power menu for 1 seconds
someone know how fix this?
factory reset or use ODIN to restore stock firmware..

Thank you very much for this week's multi! I really appreciate all your hard work. I have one question though: is there an option to set the inbox check frequency to manual in the native e-mail app? I vaguely remember that I was able to do that in the past, but now the maximum check frequency is 1 hour. I use it for my exchange account. Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.