MULTI 4.1.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy @therestofmiuiandroid :p

Please fix the issues root and theme.apk issue .. if you doesnt care about it then please stop using my Rom. Thanks

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: namh75 and Fis2
ingbrzy, I sent an email to your address few days ago. I would like to help with the Romanian translation, is anybody working on it?

I noticed if you change the language to something different than English, like spanish, you will see the Theme Menu language changes to English. After that you can change to English Again and it will stay in English.

Mi2

Just tried changing to English UK and themes are in English but when I reverted to English US (because weather works only with US) it changed back to chinese again :(

ingbrzy, I sent an email to your address few days ago. I would like to help with the Romanian translation, is anybody working on it?
MIUIv5 will be EOL soon, you can start with translation MIUIv6 when it will be out...

@gerret
I will look on it.. What is issue with root and themes.. Please more details...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: Fis2 and namh75
Just tried changing to English UK and themes are in English but when I reverted to English US (because weather works only with US) it changed back to chinese again :(
If you clear application data it will be fix until you restart the phone.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

I would like to get knock on feature like in LG G2. Is it possible?

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

same issue here i stayed at uk English

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk 2

@gerret
I will look on it.. What is issue with root and themes.. Please more details...
N7000 loose root access after flashing multilanguage ROM. We can't solve it in Permissions apk. And theme apk doesn´t work: white screen and close.
In Gerrett ROM from xda both issues working fine.

Thanks for your time!

Reactions: Gerrett
also, i have updated to lastesst official 4.1.24 4.1 on sgs2 and lost permissions, i have fixed them using fix permissions from recovery.

It's a port. It will be here when it's done.

Wysłane z mojego MI 2

Hi! I do beleive that you know this bag on ZTE v987: the phone deadly crashes during a call. Only taking out the battery helps. I observe this problem since 4.1.3 firmware. PLEASE fix this bug! Or maybe some way to fix it by myself exists?

Hi, ingbrzy.
I think i finished translating korean :)
Please check and update next week.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.