MULTI 4.1.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using cwm too. How to completely uninstall/remove and get back the stock mi-recovery?

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

MIUIv5 will be EOL soon, you can start with translation MIUIv6 when it will be out...

@gerret
I will look on it.. What is issue with root and themes.. Please more details...
~Tapatalk~

Thanks.

The issue :
N7000 loose root access after flashing multilanguage ROM. We can't solve it in Permissions apk. And theme apk doesn´t work: white screen and close.
In Gerrett ROM from xda both issues working fine.

Thanks for your time!
;)

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

what is the difference between international & english version besides the languages ?
also - where do i find gapps for m3 wcdma (it's android 4.3) ?

what is the difference between international & english version besides the languages ?
also - where do i find gapps for m3 wcdma (it's android 4.3) ?
Languages included..
No gapps for Mi3... They are in the rom already...

~Tapatalk~

I'm using cwm too. How to completely uninstall/remove and get back the stock mi-recovery?

Ingbrzy, Could you please answare?
Don't you recommend using cwm recovery instead of stock mi-recovery?

OK
I've installed miuiandroid version via the updater app, but it looks like it's an upgrade and not a fresh install
If I want to flash the ZIP through recovery and clear cache + clear data + clear system + clear dalvik cache
is it possible ?

How can I get back the Stock Recovery for Hongmi WDCMA? I am using the CWM one, but it seems that that one doesn't work with the new ROM.

Works quite well on the Desire S (saga). The weather app crashes evry few minutes though.

Can I delete system/app/Weather.apk and system/app/WeatherProvider.apk?

How can I get back the Stock Recovery for Hongmi WDCMA? I am using the CWM one, but it seems that that one doesn't work with the new ROM.
Post deleted, new post below.
Sorry...

Gesendet von meinem 2013023 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Beware, the link you provided is for TCDMA (2013022), not WCDMA (2013023) version of Hongmi.

I have no other idea than try to download again, it might be not complete/wrongly downloaded. I would provide md5 for this rom, but I am off pc.

I have no other idea than try to download again, it might be not complete/wrongly downloaded. I would provide md5 for this rom, but I am off pc. Lying. I can do it from tablet too.

1dca75a9676785d1acbacdc2ac0d3857bfebd12d *miuiandroid_multi_HM2013023_WCDMA_JHBCNAL5.0_jb-4.2.zip

Hi Developers,

i am owner of a N7000 and i like MIUI MultiLang Rom very much. Since a few weekly Rom releases i can not use it anymore.
There are some major issues:

1. No root, permission settings won't do it.
2. No Play Store
3. No working Theme App

Would u please fix it as soon as possible?

Thanks a lot!

How to uninstall cwm? Is there any way to remove? I cannot find uninstall option...

Status
Not open for further replies.