MULTI 4.11.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
China product has got traditionality, firt product sold out then another next, at this time, they have profit then develope for their's product, but not for the firt, only for the next. Event the firt make your brand. Such as redmi 1s is so famous, but 2s, and mi3 is support more better. So i thinks quality report of xiaomi not true, its just for ads, how do yoy mind if i said that

Mine too.....
Reseting doesn't help......
Resetting doesn't help here too (Mi3, Mi2s and note LTE). That is really sad... Some games have pretty annoying notifications and now there is no way to disable them..

An important improvement that does not appear in the Changelog: now we can play videos from media gallery, also from the same camera application after a recording. Let's criticize what is not going well at the moment and enjoyed the advances made in each update Weekly. It's important to report bugs, but we can also publish what is already solved. Enjoy please!

Last edited:
Can give any serious reason why you should have 5.0 in MIUI?

Wysłane z MI4
any serious reason why not? i think Google has its reasons/fixes/improvements releasing the android 5.0... its not just eye candy you know.

When Google released android 4.4 you said "any reason to upgrade from 4.1 to 4.4 on miui?" if there was no reason why did you? why not releasing devices on android 4.0 or 4.1? whats the reason? its xiaomi's inability to support all of their devices. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: DroidBoy
I updated my MIUI because of v6 and not because it's 4.4. Most android fixes has nothing to do in MIUI. Users already get 4.4 and Xiaomi is not a nexus, it will get update when MIUI decide if its worth.

Wysłane z MI4

Better battery life, no dalvik cache. And all the other fixes Google puts in the new versions.
Lol. Battery? Then why Nexus 6 can last 1 day? Every Android version suppose to give better battery life. KitKat also.
Besides MIUI has its own battery fixes and optimisation.

Wysłane z MI4

Lol. Battery? Then why Nexus 6 can last 1 day? Every Android version suppose to give better battery life. KitKat also.
Besides MIUI has its own battery fixes and optimisation.

Wysłane z MI4

Yeah, Battery life is better on Nexus 4 and 5 with L compared to KitKat. There is no comparison for Nexus 6 from KitKat to L since it comes with L.

Better battery life, no dalvik cache.

Android RunTime (ART) cache usage is bigger than dalvik, ART has other benefits.

Users already get 4.4 and Xiaomi is not a nexus, it will get update when MIUI decide if its worth.

When it's ready would be more precise i think, there is lot of work in putting MIUI top of AOSP code base and Xiaomi has already started to work on it.

Xiaomi Mi3 WCDMA 64GB
Also facing Notification auto on
Hope that will be gone in next update
Thanks for effort

Could it be that the compass is screwed up since a couple of releases ago? Is there a way to calibrate it within the compass app manually (moving it like an 8)?

On MY mi4 it showes north and south in the opposite (wrong) direction.

I tried to calibrate it through: * # * # 64663 # * # *

But it didn't make a difference. I also cleared the compass app data.

When I mute the sound and set the alarm, there is no sound even if the alarms sound level is at maximum. Is that normal?..

There is a small bug, but very annoying. Cannot save some link into favorite, for example this site:

http://m.mobilarena.hu/tema/re_xiaomi_mi-2_lehetetlen_kuldetes/friss.html

When I try to save it says that site has been already saved, but it is not true of course. I have clean installed 4.11.14

Could somebody please try to save that link into favorite and confirm this bug? Thx a lot!

-- Mi2S / MIUI6 - -

Last edited:
Thanks for your feedback. In this case the question is why I cannot save that link to favorites. I have clean installed system with miflash...

Hi quick question. What is exactly being updated in the Nexus 5 builds because I see its getting weeklies ? I thought miui v5 support finished since I don't see any changes regarding v5 and only v6

Nothing. We're also wondering why MIUI updates those devices.

Wysłane z MI4

How to add website to bookmarks in this case :
(I have perfectly clean miui6 system on my Mi2S )

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416173690450.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1416173690450.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.