For installation of Mi2A v6 SPECIAL EDITION
- Install v6 via MiFlash (flash_all) - image
- Then install our multilang via Updater app like usually

Xiaomi Hongmi/Redmi NOT 1S (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi 1S (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi Note (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G LTE (Doesn't have weekly MIUIv5 releases):
Attention:
MIUI v5 roms for Galaxy S2, HTC One X and Galaxy Note 2.
  • official MIUI roms based on Samsung/HTC firmware Android 4.1.2 were suspended
  • unofficial MIUI ports based on AOSP/CM Android 4.2.2.
You can use ported MIUI.
Be aware that you have to make full wipe in recovery if you're coming from 4.1.2 official to 4.2.2 ported MIUI.

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app
Other OFFICIAL devices:
  • Install via OTA or Download and flash Multilang
  • REBOOT
Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT
Nexus 7 and other tablets:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT

Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in Source v5 repo here and Tablets here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included in MIUIv5 devices:
Language included in MIUIv6 and tablets:
Will be included:
  • Macedonian (FYROM)
  • Help with SWEDISH translation here

Notes:
  • All credits to @Roeano for T9 dialer mod - any issue or request report here
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Xiaomi changed rules for OTA and we cant use our servers anymore.. So we have to use only Xiaomi servers which are really slow.. sorry for that...
  • We have 2 Galaxy S4 roms: jfltexx (port) for GT-I9505 and official ja3g for GT-I9500 variant.
  • Xiaomi NFC MiTag app DOWNLOAD (copy to /system/app and set permissions to rw-r--r--)

Last edited by a moderator:
CHANGELOG

[System]
Optimization - Show status bar in device setting up pages (12-3) (MIUI 6)

[Home screen]
New - One - handed operation mode (12-3) (Redmi Note 4G, MiPAD, Mi2S)
Optimization - Switch screen position directly in one-handed operation mode (swipe to the other side from Home button) (12-3) (MIUI 6)
Optimization - Extended edge controlling area of one-handed operation mode to avoide misoperation (12-3)

[Gallery]
Optimization - Gallery do not launch at device booting up to save RAM usage (12-3) (MIUI 6)
Fix - Sometimes, a prompt would say that 'Gallery has stopped running' after taking a video (12-3) (MIUI 6)
Fix - Dragging on the corner or side line of the editing box caused the image to move when setting it as wallpaper (12-3) (MIUI 6)
Fix - Rotate phone when it's on Gallery front page, and images from different dates showed in vertical and horizontal mode (12-3) (MIUI 6)
Fix - Wallpaper display error after setting a cloud album image as wallpaper (12-3) (MIUI 6)

[Mail]
Optimization - Contacts avatar and contacts list loading speed in conversation mode (12-3) (MIUI 6)
Optimization - Enhanced smoothness of mail details page (12-3) (MIUI 6)
Optimization - Reduced power consumption for POP3 and IMAP accounts (12-3) (MIUI 6)

Added - Updater app in MiPAD

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey MIUI fans,

As you may know, it's been over a year since MIUI V5 was released. With the release and upgrade of MIUI 6, we would like to focus on MIUI 6 feature development and optimization. So we have decided that the developer version of MIUI V5 will be suspended next week. The last stable version of MIUI V5 is being tested now and will be released within this month.

And here is the timeline for MIUI 6:

1) All Redmi phones will get MIUI 6 developer version and stable version; We will try our best to release some beta versions by the end of Dec. 2014;

2) MIUI 6 Special Edition for Mi 2 series is available for now, and we will also work on MIUI 6 developer version and stable version in the future;

Thank you for your understanding. Please stay tuned.
23.gif

Last edited:
First install with installer app - currently half Chinese lol seems quicker than before tho. Why isn't mipad mentioned on the builds these days ? Which site should I be getting your ROM from ? As I get 3 options via UA

Sent from my 16gb Mi Pad (it works)

Hello! Could you upload an updated version of v5 rom I9100 ? The last one (4.10.10) has several bugs... For example Localization service does not work and the Data Usage gauge appears bad. Thank you very much!

Hello! Could you upload an updated version of v5 rom I9100 ? The last one (4.10.10) has several bugs... For example Localization service does not work and the Data Usage gauge appears bad. Thank you very much!
we will build last v5 for all devices what we can...

:) I see its pending I was just asking - I guess its muiuandriod (int) ? As no ROM is yet available

Sent from my 16gb Mi Pad (it works)

I am a new Mi4 owner, so please forgive me if my question is stupid.. :p

i see that the update is available for the Mi4, but the updater app keeps telling me there is no update (im on 4.11.28 now). How long does the updater app need, before it knows about the update?
And if i download the update from the link above, and install that with the updater app, no settings/apps/data will be lost... right?

thanks and keep up the good work..!!

Last edited:
Well an apology on my part "TapaTalk" the top section never shows up thus my question where's the link to MiPad

best use the actual web version for proper info :-(

My new week : Sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, updateday and testday... I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.