MULTI 4.3.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the work that you are doing, but please fix the 160 characters or at least update android version to 4.3 or kitkat 4.4 in order to come something new in miui rom. Thank you..

Thank you for the work that you are doing, but please fix the 160 characters or at least update android version to 4.3 or kitkat 4.4 in order to come something new in miui rom. Thank you..

i wait to fix this issue so much time but no one care or is so difficult and they can't

Well it is because with the update to 4.3 or 4.4 the 160 characters bug is going to be fixed due to the google unicode sms settings.So it is easier..

Well it is because with the update to 4.3 or 4.4 the 160 characters bug is going to be fixed due to the google unicode sms settings.So it is easier..

My m2A is still 4.1 and i haven't problem with this, but i have big problem with sms :(

I know & I can understand that.This is one reason that I wait for android kit kat.Apart from that I am also satisfied with 4.1.But the bug is not going to be fixed unless an upgrade is coming.Unfortunately go sms & handcent & programs like that are the solution for now at least.

Just a little numerology: two weeks later on Friday the date is 2014.04.04. It means three times four (4.4.4) . So the MIUI release level going to be MIUI 4.4.4. It is a very good chance to get MIUI 4.4.4 based on Android 4.4. It would be the perfect timing for KitKat, the day of number FOUR!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfi70 and lzrdkng
Mi2A , rom 4.3.21 multilang, set to Romanian language . I check " security " and it's blocked into scanned at a lot of apps installed from Play Store . I de-installed its , one by one, as found , but when security app were blocked to " Yahoo Mail " I gave up. On the partition 1 , with 4.3.21 taurus , there is no such behaviour , " security " scan phone whitout any blocking.
Great Job with romanian translation ! Thank you !

thanks for the english ROM for MI3W!! stable so far..... but cannot send voice msg using whatsapp.....

Hi, since the latest update (OTA 4.3.21) I've got multiple problems with my camera. It can't connect to camera. When i reboot it, the problem still occurs. I tried restoring to backup. same thing.
Also it asks me this the following. Whether I accept or decline, it doesn't work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-22-20-15-48[1].png
    Screenshot_2014-03-22-20-15-48[1].png
    55.6 KB · Views: 298
Thank's a lot for the Hongmi WCDMA ROM (Fr language selected)... No FC with the antivirus here.
ROM installed via TWRP (phone rooted by flashing root.zip with TWRP)
Nice work!

Last edited:
OK, I tried updating manually again, and yet again everything is still ****ed up.
Some of my "permissions" are in chinese..

Camera malfunction persists.

I installed the latest multilang: 4.3.21
Anyone here who can help me out?

Some screenshots:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-23-11-42-35[1].png
    Screenshot_2014-03-23-11-42-35[1].png
    102.6 KB · Views: 301
  • Screenshot_2014-03-23-11-41-41[1].png
    Screenshot_2014-03-23-11-41-41[1].png
    250.1 KB · Views: 297
  • Screenshot_2014-03-22-20-15-48[2].png
    Screenshot_2014-03-22-20-15-48[2].png
    55.6 KB · Views: 278
  • Screenshot_2014-03-23-11-56-38[1].png
    Screenshot_2014-03-23-11-56-38[1].png
    129.1 KB · Views: 294
OK, I tried updating manually again, and yet again everything is still ****ed up.

Some screenshots:
Yes, more things in Chinese :(

rebuilt roms are already posted.. with fixed Cleaner FC for every lang (except Portuguese)..
Antivirus FC is Xiaomi fault...

Xiaomi devices - download zip and install via Updater app - menu - select zip
I have reinstalled the rebuilt rom but I cannot fel any better. Antivirus app FC still exist (as you said) but the security scan also still cannot be completed.
And I have experienced strange behavior with default weather widget after rom update: the weather status and a day quickly change one after the other, for example: Cloudy 8° <-> Sunday. A bit later stay the weather status only, eg: cloudy 8°

Any chance to fix these bugs and re-release the roms before Friday? Thx!

Hurray!
4.3.21 MULTILANGUAGE for LG LGP760 does WORKS CORRECTLY! Thank you!

TEST MODE / ZDUNEX'S MIUIv5 4.3.21 MULTILANGUAGE / LG OPTIMUS L9 LGP760

Some people retorted that they have no Antivirus FC, and some people have Antivirus FC (including me).
Why are there opposite feedbacks?

Some people retorted that they have no Antivirus FC, and some people have Antivirus FC (including me).
Why are there opposite feedbacks?

Hongmi has older miui apps..

~Tapatalk~

Some screenshots:
Completely the same situation with my Mi3 multilanguage 4.3.21. The re-release doesn't work. I don't understand: the problem is only for the Mi3 or not? Should We have to wait til next friday or?

4.3.21 what I wanted to say. Thx

Why is the status if the ROM in the first page of this thread always "pending"? Sorry for the question, maybe stupid. Thanks

Pending, when every ported ROMs ready...after then Closed...or not?

I hate this World, but I can not run away from here, but if my Castle finished on Mars, I'm moving out immediately! ;-) Sent by my rooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Why is the status if the ROM in the first page of this thread always "pending"? Sorry for the question, maybe stupid. Thanks
Pending because not all the ROM finished yet and not all the link posted for download in download table on first page.

Reactions: Wolfi70
Status
Not open for further replies.