Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012

Multilang ROM downloads
[release]4.3.28m[/release]

Attention:
We have two kind of MIUI v5 roms for Galaxy S2, HTC One X and Galaxy Note 2.
  • official MIUI roms based on Samsung/HTC firmware Android 4.1.2
  • unofficial MIUI ports based on AOSP/CM Android 4.2.2.
You can use official or ported MIUI.
Be aware that you have to make full wipe in recovery if you're comming from 4.1.2 official to 4.2.2 ported MIUI.
Make sure which rom you are downloading. Android base number is in file name: 4.1 (official) or 4.2 (port).

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app
Other OFFICIAL devices:
  • Install via OTA or Download and flash Multilang
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
  • Gapps 4.1.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.1 in file name.
  • Gapps 4.2.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.2 in file name.
Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
  • Gapps 4.1.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.1 in file name.
  • Gapps 4.2.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.2 in file name.
Nexus 7 and other tablets:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
  • Gapps 4.4.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.4 in file name.

Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in ENGLISH v5 repo here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
  • Follow our MIUIv6 for Nexus 7 here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included in MIUIv5 devices:
Language included in Nexus 7 and other tablets:

Notes:
  • All credits to @Roeano for T9 dialer mod - any issue or request report here
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Xiaomi changed rules for OTA and we cant use our servers anymore.. So we have to use only Xiaomi servers which are really slow.. sorry for that...
  • We have 2 Galaxy S4 roms: jfltexx (port) for GT-I9505 and official ja3g for GT-I9500 variant.
  • Gapps for Xiaomi Mione

Last edited:
Reactions: merlin699 and Swos
MIUI ROM 4.3.28 Full Changelog

[Contacts]
Optimization - When sending a contact's namecard, you can choose "My profile" (3-25)
Fix - When adding an unknown number to contacts, if the number was too long it couldn't be added (3-24)
Fix - When accessing Contracts from the Home screen, there was an issue with the screen transition (3-24)
Fix - Sometimes, the Settings button in the Contacts menu wouldn't respond (3-24)
Fix - Sending a namecard to merged contacts might create duplicate cards (3-24)
Fix - Sometimes contacts would fail to import from SIM card (3-24)
Fix - When exporting contacts, notification display was truncated (3-24)
Fix - When entering the dialpad from other apps, no location was displayed (3-24)
Fix - Issues with importing contacts from SIM card to Mi Account (3-24)
Fix - Contacts imported from USIM couldn't be deleted (3-25)
Fix -When importing contacts via Bluetooth, "Cancel match" might cause FC (3-27)

[File Explorer]
Fix - After file was renamed, a file with the original name would still appear (3-25)

[Messaging]
Fix - At text conversation screen, touching notification to enable Cloud Messaging would cause FC (3-25)

[Music]
New - MIUI music database expanded (3-24)
Fix - When playing in songs shuffle mode, when song was added to the now playing list, it might not play (3-24)

[Weather]
Fix - After 6PM, the temperature high displayed was actually the high for the following day (3-25)
Fix - Sometimes location feature couldn't be disabled (3-25)

[Security Center]
Optimization - When cleaning up, improved animation for objects being added to the exceptions list (3-25)
Optimization - In the cache section under Clean up, secondary options are automatically enabled (3-25)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Hi Sirs, any news regrading issue below:

The caller MIUI phone do not give feedback about call waiting and busy status of the the called phone.

With this version as well with the previous (multilang - mi2s) every time I check for viruses the app crashes after 1-2 seconds creating a report with the following text:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.miui.viruscenter.d.iM(VirusScan.java:154)
at com.miui.viruscenter.d.c(VirusScan.java:39)
at com.miui.viruscenter.a.run(VirusScan.java:116)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)

Any ideas?

Last edited:
No. We don't know how to cope with this. But report was sent to MIUI.

Hi Sirs, any news regrading issue below:

The caller MIUI phone do not give feedback about call waiting and busy status of the the called phone.
Your issue has been reported to MIUI.

use cloud sms
I would love to use tht feature but I hate because MIUI charges me every time after an update with that test SMS. This is kinda wrong to pay after each update to reactivate cloud sms and backups. They should charge us once/year or once a few months at least. I`m a regular prepay user and I don`t have extra $ on my sim and there goes the spam. MIUI tryies everytime to send that activation sms after that comes the msg that I don`t have enough $ to pay for that paid sms. This goes each time I`m updating my rom. This is one of the main reasons I quit to update my ROM each week.

I would love to use tht feature but I hate because MIUI charges me every time after an update with that test SMS. This is kinda wrong to pay after each update to reactivate cloud sms and backups. They should charge us once/year or once a few months at least. I`m a regular prepay user and I don`t have extra $ on my sim and there goes the spam. MIUI tryies everytime to send that activation sms after that comes the msg that I don`t have enough $ to pay for that paid sms. This goes each time I`m updating my rom. This is one of the main reasons I quit to update my ROM each week.
Then you're doing something wrong. MIUI sends sms only if you do full wipe (because you delete your data and MIUI doesnt know that you already sent that).

Hello again
updated.
Same problems...
Xiaomi Mi3w
4.3.28 Multilang ROM Spanish
The Music application, karaoke lyrics in Chinese.
The antivirus application gives FC.
The menu in the video application, is Chinese ..
Great job, and thanks
Sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
I already installed Multilang version....security test passed without previous block . Chinese apps seem to be vanished or translated . Thanks.

Hello again
updated.
Same problems...
Xiaomi Mi3w
4.3.28 Multilang ROM Spanish
The Music application, karaoke lyrics in Chinese.
The antivirus application gives FC.
The menu in the video application, this Chinese ..
Great job, and thanks
1. If the song is not chinese then lyrics should be in english. I have no problem with that.
2. Yes, and no need to report that. Its a bug from 4.3.21.
3. Which menu? Main screen? Most of Video app content loads from miui servers and so the text is in chinese. We can't translated that.
Other than that you can report to spanish translator via his github.

Polish language for Flo is working or it's still endless FC upon choosing it?

"English ROM downloads
- maybe later or never"

Never is better! Multilang ROMs included English as well, so separated English ROM releases are absolutely unnecessary (unnecessary time and effort). Get more effort on multilang releases instead, in order to get more better multilang ROMs.

Reactions: cpasmoi
1. If the song is not chinese then lyrics should be in english. I have no problem with that.
2. Yes, and no need to report that. Its a bug from 4.3.21.
3. Which menu? Main screen? Most of Video app content loads from miui servers and so the text is in chinese. We can't translated that.
Other than that you can report to spanish translator via his github.

Thanks for answering.
I will install. rom which worked fine

Because there is no point of doing en builds when we have multilang (it also contains english).
What us people with MiOne ?
We were completely forgotten last week also.
d, post: 2with8, member: 36866"]Because there is no point of doing en builds when we have multilang (it also contains english).[/quote]
What about us people with
Because there is no point of doing en builds when we have multilang (it also contains english).
What about

Status
Not open for further replies.