MULTI 4.3.28

Status
Not open for further replies.
"English ROM downloads
- maybe later or never"

Never is better! Multilang ROMs included English as well, so separated English ROM releases are absolutely unnecessary (unnecessary time and effort). Get more effort on multilang releases instead, in order to get more better multilang ROMs.
Multilang does not fit in MiOne.
We rely on the availability of an English ROM only.

Reactions: eddie9684
Why do you need update your phone? He will not die with old ROM on it... Dont worry and use it as it is.. If you want new miui update, buy new phone...

Btw you can use build from miui.com.. Anyway, mione will not get MIUIv6...

~Tapatalk~

there are still people with mi-one if xiaomi its releasing the rom i dont think its difficult to make an english only rom.

or maybe force people to expand the partition size so it can fit, there its a guide at miui Spain because of system partition limitations

there are many ways other than say just no.

i wish that xiaomi update to v6 for mi-one but that depends on qualcomm too if they release the drivers for that "ancient" chipset.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Can I just switch from English only ROM to Multilanguage ROM without reset? I don't need any other languages beside English so it was perfect for me.... Hate to see it's gone now.

Can I just switch from English only ROM to Multilanguage ROM without reset? I don't need any other languages beside English so it was perfect for me.... Hate to see it's gone now.
Sure...

~Tapatalk~

I cannot believe! The Antivirus FC is still exist.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Try factory reset if you need antivirus... It may help...

~Tapatalk~
... and what about clear application data? But I don't know which application belongs to Antivirus in application menu. Do you know?

Antivirus FC report. It may help you to solve the problem:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.miui.viruscenter.d.iM(VirusScan.java:154)
at com.miui.viruscenter.d.c(VirusScan.java:39)
at com.miui.viruscenter.a.run(VirusScan.java:116)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)

use cloud sms

I don't like to use another app to send an sms with 160 characters :( always 3rd apps have probs.

At WIUI they fixed it and you can send sms with 160 characters when type Unicode. At miui still not fixed this issue :(

I cleared data of settings app but Antivirus FC still exist. Any other idea?
What can cause the problem?

8a3uhy2y.jpg

4e9uhe8e.jpg

4ubymata.jpg

I've also got the FC from my antivirus on my mi2.
This issue existed in the previous version as well.

It would be great if this was mentioned in the notes, unless there is a clear solution for it.
I didn't do a complete reset yet, don't know if it will help fix this minor issue.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

The replies to people's genuine questions seem a bit, flippant?
This question also crossed my mind.
I wanted to ask people to be more polite to each other or at least give a clear answer. Or at least try to don't answer the question at all.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

Very strange! Someones have Antivirus FC but someones have not with same ROM and same device! What is the difference what causing this issue?

I haven't seen anyone reporting that the antivirus FC is working (this is normal behavior, why would you report all the things that are working ;)) or that he/she fixed it.
A reset could help, but there is no guarantee.

Who has a phone with a proper working antivirus and with which phone and Miui version?

Lot of Mi2/S and Mi3 users retorted in famous Hungarian forum that they have no Antivirus FC using ROM MIUI 4.3.21 and 4.3.28 without any factory reset. I have posted a video of it for evidence last week.

Edited:
...but many users reported they have Antivirus FC with same ROM and device! There are Opposite feedbacks. We just try to figure out what's going on and try to solve the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiswum
Im using miui en lang rom 4 a long time, can i just flash tha mutilang rom zip from my sdcard, wait 4 ur response! Im in a hurry!

Hi,
I tried TWRP 2.7 and Philz recovery touch 6.19.2 they both give errors on updating the ROM on my N7100.

TWRP complains about the model not being t03g but n7100? PhilZ Touch has something about format expects 5 got 4 status 7. Any ideas? Its 4.1 update.

You need older recovery. Try TWRP 2.6 branch or even 2.5

Wysłane z MI3

Im using miui en lang rom 4 a long time, can i just flash tha mutilang rom zip from my sdcard

If you're using Miui V5, it shouldn't be a problem to update your ROM with the latest release.

Status
Not open for further replies.