MULTI 4.4.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I keep asking about the Jiayu G5 updates? Never get an answer, I am guessing you don't support this phone any more but it would be good to get an answer so we know and can look elsewhere for ROM's.

Thanks

Reactions: paulpap
About NO service in i9505, on version 4.4.11 everything work OK and there are no issue with RIL. After version 4.4.11, meaning in version 4.4.18, 4.4.19 and 4.4.25 NO service bug appears. Also we see that some people doesn't have this bug on these version so it looks like some RIL class is forgotten to be added. I'm not expert on this stuff but that is my opinion.

Can someone please help us?

What if you try a different kernel?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It doesn't help :(

I try Adam kernel v1.6, MIUI-Abyss-GT-I9505-1.6.1FSam kernel and MIUI-ChronicKernel-JB4.2-TW-INTL-v1.3 kernel but bug remains :(

I don't know if some other kernel exist for us on new bootloader...

It doesn't help :(

I try Adam kernel v1.6, MIUI-Abyss-GT-I9505-1.6.1FSam kernel and MIUI-ChronicKernel-JB4.2-TW-INTL-v1.3 kernel but bug remains :(

I don't know if some other kernel exist for us on new bootloader...
Thanks to everyone who posted I9505 updates! I will pass on this version and stick with "last known good" 4.4.11

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hang on a moment

The kernel will install the 01abyss file in /system/etc/init.d.
If you want to install another kernel remember to delete it.

http://www.nonsolosmartphone.it/abyss-gt-i9505-kernel-for-samsung-rom-only-t6511.html

Before install of other kernel I use ultimate kernel cleaning script which delete any remaining file of old kernel...

Maybe some RIL class was forgot to be added in update...? I see on other formus that some people with old an new bootloader have this bug...

Before install of other kernel I use ultimate kernel cleaning script which delete any remaining file of old kernel...

Maybe some RIL class was forgot to be added in update...? I see on other formus that some people with old an new bootloader have this bug...

When you install another kernel boot phone and go to settings about and check that the kernel is indeed changing just incase it isn't do you have a link for that kernel cleaning script it sounds good

When you install another kernel boot phone and go to settings about and check that the kernel is indeed changing just incase it isn't do you have a link for that kernel cleaning script it sounds good

In about phone settings it can be seen that new kernel is successfuly flashed. I just flash Abyss kernel and NO service bug remains :( :(

WARNING!
Trying to install this update via CWM on my Mi3-WCDMA it's been stuck doing nothing for 20 minutes now...

Had to do a hardreboot and now the system is bust and the phone wont start -_-

Update:

Solved it by getting a fastboot image and reflashing the phone with 4.4.25 update then use the "Update tool" from within Miui to aply the 4.4.27 update

Last edited:
Always update Xiaomi devices via updater app..

~Tapatalk~

ymura8a4.jpg
This is my phone info to confirm mine did have Android 4.3 and downgraded to Android 4.2.2 MIUI version but the baseband is still Android 4.3 maybe others are the same and that's causing wifi issues and SIM card errors

Mine is a different baseband but same issue

sent from my miui powered rocket ship

Reactions: KEVIN KEVIN

~Tapatalk~

When i first installed MIUI from this site i used CWM for the initial install since i did a format on /system1.

Seems like applying updates after system is installed with CWM is a no-go then

Last edited:
MiHome crashes always, when I try to change wallpaper, message or ringtone sounds on Galaxy S2 I9100 (int version). Any suggestions?

My SGS2 is stuck at "Loading Launcher" after upgrade. Notification bar and power button work. And I can even enter settings via Notification bar, but the launcher stays at loading message without icons.

~Tapatalk~

I tried updating my MI3 WCDMA last week and this week via the updater app. When it is applying, it hangs at 25%, after a while touching the screen doesn't help anymore and it goes black. I waited for +/- half an hour after that but nothing happens. Also tried to download the firmware manually and applying it then, but the same behaviour ...

Updating in recovery mode seems to work (although applying it seems to take 10-15 minutes as well).

Any idea how I can fix my OTA ?

Thanks!

I tried updating my MI3 WCDMA last week and this week via the updater app. When it is applying, it hangs at 25%, after a while touching the screen doesn't help anymore and it goes black. I waited for +/- half an hour after that but nothing happens. Also tried to download the firmware manually and applying it then, but the same behaviour ...

Updating in recovery mode seems to work (although applying it seems to take 10-15 minutes as well).

Any idea how I can fix my OTA ?

Thanks!
It simply takes that long .... a bit more patience will be rewarded ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.