MULTI 4.4.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please confirm that bug with NO service is solved in version 4.4.25 on i9505? Thanx in advance!

Thanks for the update, Weather still showing Chinese Weather Network (Celsius vs Fahrenheit) degrees. Unable to open Mail from notification, Google Voice not syncing properly - app has to be open to receive new text.
I just checked the "Unable to open mail from notification" issue and it is already fixed in this release.
If you need more better and more costumizable weather app, install WeatherBZ from play store. The v4.9.9 beta37 release is pretty good and getting better...

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

THX for V967S update :)

EDIT :

- New version of MIUI Mail from 4.4.18 is now on V967s ... :)

- There's a problem with clean up MIUI application that is not not able to start .. :(

Last edited:
last 2 weekly updates didnt include Lenovo p780, please someone support it.

I love Miui, but it is not updated weekly here.

On 4.4.18 :
- could someone give me the way to find equalizer?
- Does sweep to wake can be the reason of increase in battery drain?

Thanks very much for maintaining and giving our Senssy the feeling to stay alive.

Confirm.... I can't believe it... :(

It is started to be really annoying :(

Someone report this to shiro maybe?

My i9505 is on new bootloader whit FNC9 modem and installed Adam kernel v1.6. I also try MIUI-Abyss-GT-I9505-1.6.1FSam kernel and MIUI-ChronicKernel-JB4.2-TW-INTL-v1.3 kernel but bug remains :(

Maybe this happening only to us with new bootloader? Can someone confirm that bug exist on old bootloader too?

My SIM card is from provider named T-Mobile Croatia and until version 4.4.18 bug didn't exist.

Can someone please tell me, where can I find JB 4.2 for Galaxy S2. It has been a while I read the info that we have 2 ROMs for S2, one is Official JB .1 and another ported JB 4.2. But where is the link to download JB 4.2? All the links offer JB 4.1.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Sarvesvara Dasa
Can someone please tell me, where can I find JB 4.2 for Galaxy S2. It has been a while I read the info that we have 2 ROMs for S2, one is Official JB .1 and another ported JB 4.2. But where is the link to download JB 4.2? All the links offer JB 4.1.

Thanks in advance.
Same here :)
The last was 4.4.11

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rezeart
Exactly Sarvesvara Dasa, Only 4.4.11 was offered as 4.2, and from that version I didnt update, Cause I like camera and other 4.2 features. Bo, let's wait..

Samsung Note 2 ROM size too small, only 343 MB, however, the English/China ROM 680 MB!

Last edited:
This is my phone info to confirm mine did have Android 4.3 and downgraded to Android 4.2.2 MIUI version but the baseband is still Android 4.3 maybe others are the same and that's causing wifi issues and SIM card errors

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-26-16-08-55.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-26-16-08-55.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 270
Status
Not open for further replies.