MULTI 4.4.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be a bug within MIUI then as this problem only happen after 4.4.11 onwards also is UK only experiencing this problem because if it's only UK then it's got to be modem related because different areas use different mobile network bands

Not sure pal I'm in Wales UK pal not really taken notice about users location until now! But I'm pretty sure it's a problem with miui only on all i9505 European basebands and with what I have read is that the bug its wide spread especially when nobody had any issues prior to 4.4.18

And to be honest I haven't heard of anyone having success flashing after 4.4.11

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Some new feature bugs in 4.4.25:
- blocklist sound setting change does work, except busy mode. All other setting cause invalid MMI code failure message.
- keyword filter does not work, message that contains filtered keyword get through like normal SMS

I was very happy for the new features but unfortunately do not work well...

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Not sure pal I'm in Wales UK pal not really taken notice about users location until now! But I'm pretty sure it's a problem with miui only on all i9505 European basebands and with what I have read is that the bug its wide spread especially when nobody had any issues prior to 4.4.18

And to be honest I haven't heard of anyone having success flashing after 4.4.11

It's mostly country I was getting at if it's a UK problem doesn't matter where in UK but say I was getting at what about other countries like USA because that would indicate that it's the radio band that's causing problems and modem

I am having problems with apps. Please can anyone tell me how to install them. I have a Newman n2.

@ingbrzy I just istalled 4.4.25 version on my Newman N@. At start up after Newman N2 logo is shown, it shows a distracted screen (lines with colors and like it is broken) for 4-5 sec afeter that the it is shown th MIUI logo. It is happening only to me or it is a bug?

Last edited:
I had to run triangle away then i flashed stock 4.3 first but for some reason WiFi wasn't working so I had to flash the modem fix for the baseband then once it worked again I flashed latest voda firmware and Wi-Fi worked thankfully

But I was unable to test latest Rom because it was on my phone internal memory but Odin formatted when flashing to stock and the Rom is no longer available gutted

Can you run triangle away on MIUI 4.4.11 does it still boot up afterwards or does it bootloop until you install another ROM

So 2 HUGE bugs on i9100 :
1. Root is gone after flash.
2. MiHome constantly crashes

please fix - phone is pretty much unuseable like this ...

Really unhappy that i Updated this week

Reactions: sertahn
So 2 HUGE bugs on i9100 :
1. Root is gone after flash.
2. MiHome constantly crashes

please fix - phone is pretty much unuseable like this ...

Really unhappy that i Updated this week

Yes indeed MiHome constantly crashes on i9100. Themes app. cannot open. Only a blank screen and then message comes; "mihome crashed...." I am talking about the official version not the ported one. However root is ok, still rooted.

If the blocklist enabled all calls from private number are blocked! There is no any option to enable private number...

If the blocklist enabled all calls from private number are blocked! There is no any option to enable private number...

so just disable antispam...

Yes indeed MiHome constantly crashes on i9100. Themes app. cannot open. Only a blank screen and then message comes; "mihome crashed...." I am talking about the official version not the ported one. However root is ok, still rooted.

Tried cleaning caches, re-flashed philz kernel, then siyah, finally got Root working - but the freaking MiHome crashes is ... really bad

whenever I try flashing an older version the phone app stops working I get a quick error on start and that's it ...

gt-i9505 on google rom 4.4.2 baseband I9505XXUFNB8
when I install MIUI roms
wifi / sim bug apper
shows baseband : unknown

now wifi no sim network or data

I get "Unknown" call status even though I have the number save in my phone. Tried remove and add back the number into both Xiaomi account or my Google account but still appear as "Unknown" call.

Hi
My SG3 is having trouble with the new mail view. When I click the new mail notifications in the top pull down menu, then it doesn't go to the mails as it did a couple versions back. The search function doesn't work in the mail either.

Hope I posted the right place :)

yes.. so change blocklist mode.. or create own..
I have already changed but it does not help unfortunately. If blocklist once enabled it is blocking private number, so different blocklist mode not affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.