MULTI 4.4.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
gt-i9505 on google rom 4.4.2 baseband I9505XXUFNB8
when I install MIUI roms
wifi / sim bug apper
shows baseband : unknown

now wifi no sim network or data

It's a bug that's been present on all builds after 4.4.11 you'll have to wait for a fix

SENT FROM MY MIUI POWERED ROCKET SHIP

Reactions: Maldukhn
Hello, I have a RED RICE Xiaomi WCDMA and wonder whether to install this ROM (4.4.25) is necessary to have ROOT, or just put the ROM on the sdcard, and update through the app UPDATER?
I would appreciate your clarification.
greetings
Nuno

Yes pal

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I don't want to run triangle away on my galaxy s4 and find out MIUI version 4.4.11 has boot looped and I have to perform factory data reset when you run triangle away what version and what is it resetting does it remove the seandriod message at boot up?

Last edited:
I don't want to run triangle away on my galaxy s4 and find out MIUI version 4.4.12 has boot looped and I have to perform factory data reset when you run triangle away what version and what is it resetting does it remove the seandriod message at boot up?

Triangle away resets the flash counter! This means that when you flash stock Sammy you can update officially ota but you must reset the counter first then reboot to download mode before flashing stock with Odin

yes.. so change blocklist mode.. or create own..
Create own blocklist profile is the right solution. There is an option to enable private numbers. Thx a lot!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Triangle away resets the flash counter! This means that when you flash stock Sammy you can update officially ota but you must reset the counter first then reboot to download mode before flashing stock with Odin

What I want to know if I run triangle away on galaxy s4 MIUI 4.4.11 and then reboot handset does it boot or is there an error

Last edited:
It seems to me or it is really heavy? It does not respond quick enough and dont work smooth. Time after time it stuck some sec. But I have to accept that is really beautiful.

Is there any solution against blocklist sound issue? As you may know, only the "busy" sound mode accepted, all other setting cause invalid MMI code failure message. This may depend on service provider or is it a bug?

Is there any solution against blocklist sound issue? As you may know, only the "busy" sound mode accepted, all other setting cause invalid MMI code failure message. This may depend on service provider or is it a bug?
depends on your provider...

So finally had to factory reset + downgrade to 4.4.18 - seems the most stable at this point - video from gallery not working being the most obvious bug ...

sad times

To downgrade I need to factory reset? Will a backup before ensure that I can get the phone back to the same state with an older version without having to install/rearrange the apps?

Are the issues with mail notification bar not directing into the mail when pushed and the not working search function in the mails known to other than SG3?

To downgrade I need to factory reset? Will a backup before ensure that I can get the phone back to the same state with an older version without having to install/rearrange the apps?

Are the issues with mail notification bar not directing into the mail when pushed and the not working search function in the mails known to other than SG3?
If you like to downgrade to any previous release within main version of miui v5, no need any factory reset, just flash. Your currently installed apps will be stay.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

If you downgrade you need to factory reset phone and caches to remove errors you can always back up your applications and restore them afterwards

Link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.infolife.appbackup

Status
Not open for further replies.