MULTI 4.4.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
The app yelo TV from telenet Belgium has never workt on my Mi3 td. And it is a free app from the play store. I have the phone for 2 months now.
Is there anything you can do about it.
The language I am using is dutch. Thanks for the new releases every week fantastic job.
no solution?

Thank you for the effort.

There is a bug in LED settings. Different color is shown after chose one (f.e. you choose green and then red flashes).
And if you choose some colors (orange, magenta), app settings is closed.

In sound settings, "intensidad de vibración" (spanish translation, I guess "vibrate intensity" in english), values are swapped. If you choose "strong", weak vibrate is enabled.

Thanks

Thank you for the effort.

There is a bug in LED settings. Different color is shown after chose one (f.e. you choose green and then red flashes).
And if you choose some colors (orange, magenta), app settings is closed.

In sound settings, "intensidad de vibración" (spanish translation, I guess "vibrate intensity" in english), values are swapped. If you choose "strong", weak vibrate is enabled.

Thanks
which device and which lang..?

If you downgrade you need to factory reset phone and caches to remove errors you can always back up your applications and restore them afterwards

Link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.infolife.appbackup
You can do factory reset and backup and everything what you want, but not necessary if the main version of the ROMs are the same, ex. Miui v5. I have downgraded many times without any problem, do not worry...anyway up to you!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

gt-i9100 mihome crashing often. sometimes hangs for 30s before crashing.
when alarm rings launcher crashes again :)

Hey! Since I have flashed the latest ROM on my ZTE V967S, I don't receive any messages! The Messages simply stops. This issue is only on receiving, it seems that it works on sending. Could someone check and confirm the issue? I'd appreciate if it is fixed asap. Thanks.

UPDATE: Factory reset solved the issue.

Last edited:
Hello, I have a RED RICE Xiaomi WCDMA and wonder whether to install this ROM (4.4.25) is necessary to have ROOT, or just put the ROM on the sdcard, and update through the app UPDATER?
I would appreciate your clarification.
greetings
Nuno
Nunobjmj, Monday at 2:42 PM

Please, i need your help!

Hello, I have a RED RICE Xiaomi WCDMA and wonder whether to install this ROM (4.4.25) is necessary to have ROOT, or just put the ROM on the sdcard, and update through the app UPDATER?
I would appreciate your clarification.
greetings
Nuno
Nunobjmj, Monday at 2:42 PM

Please, i need your help!
Updater..

~Tapatalk~

Hello.Im using samsung galaxy note 2 N7100, can i install this MIUI rom on my note 2 running android 4.4.2 kitkat?as this rom is based on 4.1.Im new so pls teach me.Thanks you very much

You can do factory reset and backup and everything what you want, but not necessary if the main version of the ROMs are the same, ex. Miui v5. I have downgraded many times without any problem, do not worry...anyway up to you!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

you downgraded many time without problem, but this time its doest not work !

Hi

Got Newman N2 and cannot flash MIUI (but can any other rom). Said: error 7/installation aborted

Can somebody help me about it? I cannot find anything on internet...

thank you

Last edited:
At start up after Newman N2 logo is shown, it shows a distracted screen (lines with colors and like it is broken) for 4-5 sec afeter that the it is shown th MIUI logo. It is happening only to me or it is a bug?

I got SAME problem. But not on MIUI :(

Status
Not open for further replies.