MULTI 4.5.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I9505 no service bug

#4seky1978
03:58, May-07-2014
This post was edited by seky1978 at 04:00, May-07-2014

Thanx to RADUCU from en.miui.com and minhduong11 from xiaomi.eu it was determent that issue was caused by Philz touch CWM.

To resolve it do the following:

1. change the recovery to cwm 6.0.3.2.-5 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2279579)
2. fix permision
3. install ROM
4. flash kernel for wifi to work

I did it exactly like this and no more service bug for me :)

I download and install with update app but OTG still dont work. Where İ done wrong? OR bug is continue?

Last edited:
Guys please some help. I have the mi3 wcdma 64gb from china with original chinese firmware. I haven't rooted or done anything. Can someone give me a short guide on how to flash the latest miui found here with 4.4?do i just download the file and flash using updater? No need for root nothing?

The ota by itself keeps telling i have the latest version, but i do not..

Sent from my Nexus 5

Last edited:
I have a problem with xiaomi account, the SMS and Call log dont sync since 4.5.9 update.
Does anyone know something about it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-17-09-57-53.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-17-09-57-53.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 340
No bluetooth fix? Cannot connect to carkit since update to 4.5.9

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3W met Tapatalk

Got similar problem with bluetooth - I can connect to car BT but during conversation an incoming call disconnects BT, so I have to take phone to my hand and put it to my ear.
Something really wrong is going on with bluetooth.

[Lockscreen, Status bar, Notification shade]
New - Incoming calls or messages will only show in the Status bar during a full - screen task (5-13)
i use Mi2 rom 4.5.9.and it has this feature.So there's no update for Mi2 today ?

Guys please some help. I have the mi3 wcdma 64gb from china with original chinese firmware. I haven't rooted or done anything. Can someone give me a short guide on how to flash the latest miui found here with 4.4?do i just download the file and flash using updater? No need for root nothing?

The ota by itself keeps telling i have the latest version, but i do not..

Sent from my Nexus 5
Yes. Download full rom from Xiaomi.eu and install via updater. That's all.

Wysłane z MI3

Reactions: Angelo
i use Mi2 rom 4.5.9.and it has this feature.So there's no update for Mi2 today ?
This is what I already sad in previous post of this topic. This feature is already existing in 4.5.9 release, same as you can see in the changelog video of 4.5.16 release. Strange for me too, but Acid sad this feature is reworked in 4.5.16.

We will have update for Mi2s just a bit later than usual, because there is a problem with this release, what is affected mi2s devices and cause boot issue after the update.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: cvncbn92
Acid do u know if there is a 4.4 in the works for the original Hongmi phone?

Sent from my Nexus 5

Ota download allways slow? It is downloading at a speed of 30 K/s....

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3W met Tapatalk

For now the best chance for 4.4 has Redmi 1S with Qualcomm CPU.

Reactions: Angelo
Mi3 volume in capsule during call is too high and volume control dont function. Anyone confirm?

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.