MULTI 4.5.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pending the version 4.5.16 for I9505?
Latest version not install with error 7.

Thx Francesco

I had bootloops after ota when it was available (stock)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Updated 4.5.9 to 4.5.16 on my MI3W. Using CWM failed! Using the update from the phone works, but then my recovery img was reverted back to stock recovery.
After updating the recovery img back to CWM, boot fails. Tried everything, but bottomline, CWM does not work anymore with 4.5.16. Anyone else experienced issues with CWM and 4.5.16?

I had bootloops after ota when it was available (stock)

That was expected! As the warning shows below:

"Mi2/2S may get stuck at the boot image when updating to 4.5.16. Devs are looking into it. And OTA for Mi2/2S has been suspended. If you've already updated, please flash back to the last version. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

I have a kingston Micro duo Flash drive and My mi3 dont See when İ install 4.5 and Upper Roms. I Update with apps and Recovery System. Wipe all Thing with Recovery but dont Change. The Other Problem is mail app. I install hotmail account but My inbox looks Empty. Does anyone that solve the Problem?

Hi m_zet, exactly The same problem here. Also mi3 64gb

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3W met Tapatalk

Same problem,before version 4.5.9 worked without disconnecting from the blue&me car kit but the sound was bad, but from version 4.5.9 onwards, the car kit bluetooth disconnects continuously :(

Same problem,before version 4.5.9 worked without disconnecting from the blue&me car kit but the sound was bad, but from version 4.5.9 onwards, the car kit bluetooth disconnects continuously :(

Hi,

Interesting to note which car and firmware I guess? Maybe we can find a constant ...

Hi,

Interesting to note which car and firmware I guess? Maybe we can find a constant ...

Hi, my car is a Alfaromeo Giulietta with blues&me car kit bluetooth mi3w 64gb 6.5.16 KK cancro

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

@graw2
Yep,I know. It was reply to uses who said they had heard it works

Ok thanks, but how did you get OTA? It is not avaliable yet.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

For root to work (If you really need it) copy old "su" binary from older rom to /system/xbin.

Wysłane z MI3

Unfortunately that does not fix it for me. I have copied su binary from last week's xbin folder and I even copied full xbin folder but the issue persists.

Any ideas?

Does any one have sync issue?
My xiaomi account does not want to sync contacts and call log....
I really need it! It's my only backup
Any idea?

Great and fast update for the ZTE V967S! But it turns out that the new feature of Incoming calls/messages will only show in the Status bar during a full-screen task don't work for me. Is any other user notice? maybe I need to set something? otherwise, everything is great.

please someone update Lenovo P780 rom. we are still on 4.5.5

I want to use multi language rom for my lovely p780.

+1 ... Thank you for the V967S upgrade ...

Many little problems :
- Cleaner FC in French language ... I reported bug to french support team. Seems to be due to a delay in MTK apk update. AndroidUtils.smali file must be corrected. Thank you guys :)
- Email interface go back to the old one !!!??

Did i missed something or is there no multilanguage support anymore for the Oppo Find 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.