MULTI 4.5.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, thanks for the realease, i was waiting for it for my nexus 4. But i have the same issue, the root permisions doesnt work in this release, i had tryed to change the su binary file and still not working. I had read to much users the same with other phones in this release. There is some fix?
Thanks in advance!

Yes. Go back to previous version if you really need root.

Wysłane z MI3

Hi, thanks for the realease, i was waiting for it for my nexus 4. But i have the same issue, the root permisions doesnt work in this release, i had tryed to change the su binary file and still not working. I had read to much users the same with other phones in this release. There is some fix?
Thanks in advance!
I'm not sure this small thing will work with this MIUI vesrion of the ROM. But last time i had problem with SU/ROOT with MIUI (or other roms..) I just flash this ZIP from the recovery:
http://download.chainfire.eu/396/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip

after that, you should reboot the device and choose SU permision update on reboot (or whatever it called..).

*Take into account that I'm ZTE V967S user.. so it may not work.

Reactions: Juan Camilo Torres
I'm not sure this small thing will work with this MIUI vesrion of the ROM. But last time i had problem with SU/ROOT with MIUI (or other roms..) I just flash this ZIP from the recovery:
http://download.chainfire.eu/396/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip

after that, you should reboot the device and choose SU permision update on reboot (or whatever it called..).

*Take into account that I'm ZTE V967S user.. so it may not work.
Hi, just try it and works perfectly, thanks a lot

Heeelppp
Safestrap 3.65 (TWRP v2.6.3.1)
Formantingg system...
Installing system files
wiping dalvik-cache
Creating system links...
Set permission
set_perm: some changes failed
E:Error executing updater binary in zip 'sdcard/miuiandroid_multi_umts_spyder_4.5.16_jb-4.2.zip

FAILED.

unneeded superuser.apk in that zip, you only need to replace SU binary by one from a oldest rom
Hi, i had tryed to push (ADB) the SU binary file from a older version but the root permision still doesnt work. Is there a special way to do it?
Thanks in advance!

Heeelppp
Safestrap 3.65 (TWRP v2.6.3.1)
Formantingg system...
Installing system files
wiping dalvik-cache
Creating system links...
Set permission
set_perm: some changes failed
E:Error executing updater binary in zip 'sdcard/miuiandroid_multi_umts_spyder_4.5.16_jb-4.2.zip

FAILED.

Yes, I also happen the same thing. Fix Please! Thanks

Text formatting is still shown for mail notifications in notification bar (present from previous version). I9300

Reactions: karthikkb
Hi, my car is a Alfaromeo Giulietta with blues&me car kit bluetooth mi3w 64gb 6.5.16 KK cancro

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
I have a Toyota Verso with TNS600/B9000 radio/navigation. I had no problems before 4.5.9. Since then bluetooth disconnects when trying to make a call. I have succesfully answered a call though!. mi3w 64gb 6.5.16 KK cancro
will test again this evening with 4.5.16

Is there any news regarding mi2s release?

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.