MULTI 4.5.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much frequently will the 1S ROM be updated?

Inviato dal mio HM 1SW utilizzando Tapatalk

I found Xiaomi Authenticator app in this version with Chinese characters. What is it? I don't find it in changelog preview...

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

I found Xiaomi Authenticator app in this version with Chinese characters. What is it? I don't find it in changelog preview...

its generator of authentication code for 2 steps login procedure which is introduced to Xiaomi account last week... sorry translation to all langs will take some time...

Reactions: graw2
Never happened before that the update available via OTA first! In the past OTA always delayed compared to manually update, but now I was surprised and happy with this. I am wondering, is there any reason of this change?

Never happened before that the update available via OTA first! In the past OTA always delayed compared to manually update, but now I was surprised and happy with this. I am wondering, is there any reason of this change?

no.. just slow downloads from China.. we uploaded to OTA before all roms were built.. enjoy.. :)

Will the Hongmi 1S receive ota? Even for the multi?

Inviato dal mio HM 1SW utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you for your great roms, guys.
What about root on mi3w, will it be available any day ? Im tired of ads in apps and ads blocker needs root to work.

Hello,

I see alarm delay is fixed, but it's still giving me problems.

Any news on the mail notifications issue?

Thank you!

Getting this message
Your sim card is unactivated
Activation failed.
Unable to connect to server

Hi,

Can I use this for miuiandroid_multi_armani_JHCCNBD24.0_jb-4.3.zip for my Xiaomi Redmi HM 1Sw. I bought it from China and would like to have an English version firmare. I am currently at Android 4.3 with MIUI version JHCCNBD24.0.

Thanks.

Hi,

Can I use this for miuiandroid_multi_armani_JHCCNBD24.0_jb-4.3.zip for my Xiaomi Redmi HM 1Sw. I bought it from China and would like to have an English version firmare. I am currently at Android 4.3 with MIUI version JHCCNBD24.0.

Thanks.
Yes you can...

~Tapatalk~

I can confirm that all the regressions that last's week ROM had (no root and fail to activate sim) are gone.

Many thanks for uploading it so fast and for your hard work!!

HTC One X ROM works like a charm!!

Reactions: Sissi
Why on my N2 N7100 OTA update is never not available?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-24-08-34-49.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-24-08-34-49.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 278
Status
Not open for further replies.