MULTI 4.5.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez... Security - Permission - Root.

Wysłane z MI3

Hello, I have a HONGMI1 WCDMA (not 1s), where I have installed the Xiaomi Hongmi WCDMA - Stable 13.0 Multilang, launched in 21/03/2014. After two months, I wonder when will they release a new ROM to fix the bugs in the latest version? To be launched, will be based on android version 4.4 (KIT KAT)?

I don't know about the stable release cycle for Xiaomi Hongmi.
I do know that it will take some time to update Hongmi 1 to KitKat IF it even get's kitkat (because of MTK chipset)

Sorry Acid but when i go to:
settings => Security & Privacy => i have not permission
i have:
-Screen security
-privacy protection
-password
-device administration => only "android device manager" for google play
-credential storage
-user experience program

nothing more and i'm sorry but i not see what you say.

i install only
MULTI 4.5.23

OK i understad now
sorry for the lost time

on the desk => green icon security => permission => acivate root accès

sorry but i'm new on miui, i use android long time and i'm go only in the settings

Reactions: Batment
Will you support redmi note wcdma? I'm tempted to buy one but without your support its just not it... :)

OK i understad now
sorry for the lost time

on the desk => green icon security => permission => acivate root accès

sorry but i'm new on miui, i use android long time and i'm go only in the settings

You`re not the only one, bro :)

hi
Mi2 S 32Gb Updated
it seems that the phone becomes very hot since the update !!!
but all the settings are OK:
processor is set to normal
display Auto

do you have the same issue on your Mi2

hi
Mi2 S 32Gb Updated
it seems that the phone becomes very hot since the update !!!
but all the settings are OK:
processor is set to normal
display Auto

do you have the same issue on your Mi2
My Mi2s very hot only in case, when get heavy CPU load for a long time, for example playing games, but it is normal. Also can be hot during charging battery, it is normal too.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Thank you so so much for the N7000 update!! Seems to work perfect and the annoying SMS texting bug is gone :)

Edit: The Gallery and Camera application now crashes when you try to open them =/

Last edited:
On my Mi2:
Mail problem in pulldown menu not solved.
Miui transfer has been removed.
4.5.9 had a battery draining bug, caused by the app "weather".
I hope the next release will be a perfect upgrade again.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

So in the release of the previous week there was a bug in the activation sim? Because this week I changed my telephone operator keeping the old number but now I can't activate the sim to get back my notes, my sms, everything. So if you say that with this rom the bug is fixed I only have to wait for the release for my Xperia S? ;)

[System]Fix - Sometimes could not register Xiaomi Account using the current phone number (Mi1/1S) (5-22)

Our phone models are not listed in that System fix but it did the trick for me and I hope it does it for you too.

The update is really stable on my Mi3. The things that I've noticed which I relate to the update are:

1. My Antutu benchmark went down, from approx 3700 to 2960pts. No noticeable lagging or performance difference is apparent.
2. It messes up my Kindle, the app was unable to open huge amount of the book a that I have, so I had to deregister/register the device anew and had to reinstall the Kindle app to fix the problem. I hope it will help to ppl experiencing the same issue.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

It seems like OTG problem has been solved, but still can't mount USB storage device with NTFS partition. I am using paragon NTFS&HFS+ app. Could you please tell me if it is a bug ?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk 2

It is working. With paragon. You need to install Superuser (from chainfire) and download binary. After that, you have to grant permission for paragon and then it will work. With normal root (miui root) it is not working.

no new release for 1S.. Stable 24 is latest...

Yes, I know, my question was: when soon or later a new version of multi for Hongmi 1s will be available, will the Hongmi 1s receive it as ota?

Also: is there any technical reason for 1s is not frequently updated? It's curiosity, it's not a criticism, I'm new of this world

Inviato dal mio HM 1SW utilizzando Tapatalk

Nobody mentioned here that there is a new feature in this release. If you get a new message the preview of the message appearing on the lockscreen surface if you push and hold the unlock circle with your finger.

Nobody mentioned here that there is a new feature in this release. If you get a new message the preview of the message appearing on the lockscreen surface if you push and hold the unlock circle with your finger.

you have this function since 1 or 2 month !

Reactions: graw2 and realtebo
Status
Not open for further replies.