MULTI 4.5.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I see alarm delay is fixed, but it's still giving me problems.

Any news on the mail notifications issue?

Thank you!
Unfortunately miui mail app still not able to open e-mail from notification. So it is not fixed yet...

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Thank you for your great roms, guys.
What about root on mi3w, will it be available any day ? Im tired of ads in apps and ads blocker needs root to work.
Any day? MI3 has root from beginning.

Why on my N2 N7100 OTA update is never not available?
because we have no time to upload that bluray size rom... and trust me, you dont want download it from chinese servers...

Anybody face a bug where when you call someone, the screen goes black totally, the only thing you can do is wait him to drop the call. After the call is dropped, it'll return to lock screen, but when you swipe down, the screen will locked again. If you unlock again then everything back to normal. FYI, I'm using Mi3 Malaysia WCDMA version. I flashed the Mi3 cancro version.

Hi,
I recently updated my Note 2 N7100 to Official 4.4.2
Can i Root and Still Install This Rom?
Asking Because Its 4.1.2.
Also Is this Rom for N7100 or N7105?
Or For Both?
Please Reply

Unfortunately miui mail app still not able to open e-mail from notification. So it is not fixed yet...

Yep, and for me (MI-2) the mail widgets have stopped working too.

Think I'll go back to 4.4.25 for a while till Xiaomi sort this mess out.

Bug with theme.

4a3agutu.jpg

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Yes you can...

~Tapatalk~

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

Sorry to ask another question. Can I use the Updater apps for this one and follow the regular process. Thank you again. You really are a big help.

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

Sorry to ask another question. Can I use the Updater apps for this one and follow the regular process. Thank you again. You really are a big help.
Sure...

~Tapatalk~

It seems like OTG problem has been solved, but still can't mount USB storage device with NTFS partition. I am using paragon NTFS&HFS+ app. Could you please tell me if it is a bug ?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk 2

No. OTG for android doesn't have NTFS support by default. MIUI will not have that support either. Just use fat32 or use Linux formated drives like ext4.

Wysłane z MI3

Reactions: realtebo
No. OTG for android doesn't have NTFS support by default. MIUI will not have that support either. Just use fat32 or use Linux formated drives like ext4.

Wysłane z MI3
At my previous mi2s i use the paragon app , a recommendation from this forum, and it works perfect. I think it's a bug

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk 2

But I can't find where to enable it, in security->permissions there is no enable root switch, please tell me how to enable it ?
Do you have Xiaomi.eu rom installed?

Wysłane z MI3

Very cool new features that time will be recognized, I hope it will become something system wide ( notes, mail, etc :) )

I still have a question about the email app. Since kitkat, you cannot specify your FROM email address anymore in the settings, or I cannot find this option anymore. Some providers have the same email address as the login, mine doesn't, which makes that I cannot send emails anymore. Is this done by purpose that you cannot specify your from email address anymore, or is this considered to be a bug ?

Would I be able to fiddle around in some settings, or should I replace the email and calendar (same account) app by another app for now ?

I can confirm that all the regressions that last's week ROM had (no root and fail to activate sim) are gone.

Many thanks for uploading it so fast and for your hard work!!

HTC One X ROM works like a charm!!

So in the release of the previous week there was a bug in the activation sim? Because this week I changed my telephone operator keeping the old number but now I can't activate the sim to get back my notes, my sms, everything. So if you say that with this rom the bug is fixed I only have to wait for the release for my Xperia S? ;)

Hello, I have a HONGMI1 WCDMA (not 1s), where I have installed the Xiaomi Hongmi WCDMA - Stable 13.0 Multilang, launched in 21/03/2014. After two months, I wonder when will they release a new ROM to fix the bugs in the latest version? To be launched, will be based on android version 4.4 (KIT KAT)?
We, the owners of HONGMI 1's (not 1s), we await news on updating our equipment and hopefully by the HONGMI 1s version has been released, do not forget who first purchased equipment Xiaomi HONGMI 1, helping to the brand gained recognition in the world market!

We like our equipment, and we bet the same at the time of choice, so we ask that you also bet on us!

We waited anxiously for news.

Thanks for everything.

Nuno

Hello all
please can you explain exatly how ROOT Xiaomi MI3 WCDMA cancro KK - 4.4?
I can't copy or writte on / without root accès i can't copy su bin or other.
how can i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.