MULTI 4.5.30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi Hongmi Stable 15 posted...
Xiaomi Redmi NOTE WCDMA Stable 17 posted...
i using hongmi, singapore version, but then change the partition to 2.98gb/60.68mb
after i receive ota update from v13 to 15, i lost root function, try to flash using hm1sg-twrp-2.5.0.0-stas2z.aip, but not working.

any idea?

Links to GAPPS are not given and also instructions do not mention installing GAPPS separately. Do we not have to install them separately anymore? I will be doing a complete wipe, does that matter? Nexus 5.

Links to GAPPS are not given and also instructions do not mention installing GAPPS separately. Do we not have to install them separately anymore? I will be doing a complete wipe, does that matter? Nexus 5.
gapps are in the ROM.. no more separated..

After the ROM update miui browser closing many times suddenly during browsing

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

There is some kind of error with the nexus 5 file. Wiped everything, and during installing got this message: "set_perm: some changes failed E: Error in /data/media/0/xiaomi.eu.multi__.zip (status 7) Installation aborted"
Need your intervention.
thanks.
PS: MD5 was checked and properly matched.

Using same version CWM recovery as shown in the link provided. Do you have a suggestion for any particular recovery?

ZTE nubia Z5S mini. Video force close! Please fix. Thanks

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at com.duokan.tv.util.VideoThumbCacheManager.retrieveThumbnail(VideoThumbCacheManager.java:243)
at com.duokan.tv.util.VideoThumbCacheManager.getThumbnail(VideoThumbCacheManager.java:176)
at com.duokan.tv.util.VideoThumbCacheManager$FetchThumbnailTask.load(VideoThumbCacheManager.java:523)
at com.duokan.tv.util.VideoThumbAysncLoadTaskStack.run(VideoThumbAysncLoadTaskStack.java:323)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Couldn't load xiaomimediaplayer from loader dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[dexPath=/system/app/MiuiVideo.apk,libraryPath=/data/app-lib/MiuiVideo]: findLibrary returned null
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:365)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:535)
at com.duokan.MediaMetadataRetriever.<clinit>(MediaMetadataRetriever.java:42)
... 5 more

Last edited:
Using latest cwm recovery but I still get a status 7 error for n5, any suggestions?

same here philz latest cmw -----> set_perm: some changes failed error for me!

md5 is ok!
latest twrp/philz cmw recovery is ok!

i cant install :(

Hi, I have problems installing it with TWRP and Cwm ... why? It always doesn't install.. says like (status7) installation aborted.. I thought it was a problem with TWRP but now I see the same with Cwm.... what to so?

So that's four of us now with an installation error on Nexus 5. Please look into it.
THanks

Reactions: lyldz
Even status7 error in cwm, try boot it up...

~Tapatalk~

Hi there.. first of all thanks to xiaomi.eu for the rom..

I was part of the beta testing team for the nexus 5 and even then I had the same Status 7 error message.. Got reported but never fixed for some reason..

My workaround was using Phillz recovery (not really d sure how to do the same on other recoveries) when you select install zip from the menus you see 2 options for "signature verification" and "verify zip md5sum", disable both these options (remove the x between the brackets) and then try the installation again)

Hope that helps

Reactions: mhrv22
Another solution was to modify the updater-script file within the ROM but I will need to look at that later

Status
Not open for further replies.