MULTI 4.5.30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does clicking on the email notification open the mail app now? I've also found the email app to be much slower than the old versions...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Hi there.. first of all thanks to xiaomi.eu for the rom..

I was part of the beta testing team for the nexus 5 and even then I had the same Status 7 error message.. Got reported but never fixed for some reason..

My workaround was using Phillz recovery (not really d sure how to do the same on other recoveries) when you select install zip from the menus you see 2 options for "signature verification" and "verify zip md5sum", disable both these options (remove the x between the brackets) and then try the installation again)

Hope that helps

Will try this and let everybody know...

Hi there.. first of all thanks to xiaomi.eu for the rom..

I was part of the beta testing team for the nexus 5 and even then I had the same Status 7 error message.. Got reported but never fixed for some reason..

My workaround was using Phillz recovery (not really d sure how to do the same on other recoveries) when you select install zip from the menus you see 2 options for "signature verification" and "verify zip md5sum", disable both these options (remove the x between the brackets) and then try the installation again)

Hope that helps

well this did help, the first time it installed it but it wasn't booting, and a second try got me the same error...

Think i found the fix for the Status 7 error for N5, hang tide and give me a moment to test....

Why german language is disabled?
It's Not useable for me without german language...

When will the german language be include?

Greetz, Echse...

Nexus 5 rock's! ;-)

So for the people on N5 with Status 7 Error:

1 Download this updater-script
2 Replace it in the downloaded zip
3 Flash it using latest CWM
4 you still get a Status 7 error BUT THIS TIME IT WILL BOOT!!!

now i have a question... does this device gets OTA updates?

Reactions: nishadh
There is some kind of error with the nexus 5 file. Wiped everything, and during installing got this message: "set_perm: some changes failed E: Error in /data/media/0/xiaomi.eu.multi__.zip (status 7) Installation aborted"
Need your intervention.
thanks.
PS: MD5 was checked and properly matched.

Fixed it... look above

Reactions: nishadh

Thanks for the fix... I was just going to post about the same :)

Regarding ota updates if you are using miui.com ROM you will be getting ota updates every Friday (which is normally between 6 to 15mb) not really sure about this ROM from here hopefully someone from the amin or current user of a ROM could shed a light on this

Reactions: mhrv22

Thanks for the fix. As for the OTA, it is mentioned in the OP, due to some rule changes from xiaomi, you would not be able to get OTA.

Thanks for the fix. As for the OTA, it is mentioned in the OP, due to some rule changes from xiaomi, you would not be able to get OTA.
Thanks for you reply but my understanding from the op is ota files must be hosted on xiaomi servers (which mean it will be much slower than normal)

I could be wrong though

Miui email app issue still exist. So, cannot open mail from notification. Moreover if you tap on the notification it will be disappear and immediately appearing an other one that same as before.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

how did you flash it?

I did a full wipe and separate format /system and dalvik...
Install xxxx.zip with philztouchcwm 6.30.1 without any problems...

There are a lot of languages but no german... In the first post the german language is mark as disabled.... Now i know, it's disabled! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Greetz, Echse...

Nexus 5 rock's! ;-)

Was finally able to install the ROM, but am not able to open the phone or contact app. Am getting com.android.phone error. When i tap on send to xiaomi this is what i am getting.

cant log in with Mi Account, so i cant download anny theme's... does someone haves a fix?

EDIT: Its resolved, was a Server Problem

Hi, does Sim Toolkit (STK) still exist (and also can be used) in this version (for hongmi wcdma)?

Status
Not open for further replies.