MULTI 4.6.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is software, many peopel complain about "call problems" like i do. And i never had these problem before...

We have to use tool to downgrade to 4.3 JB, like "miflash" ?
Or this can be done by the update app installed on our phone ?

It is software, many peopel complain about "call problems" like i do. And i never had these problem before...

We have to use tool to downgrade to 4.3 JB, like "miflash" ?
Or this can be done by the update app installed on our phone ?

If you are not using true dual boot, it is a better way to wipe everthing then install some 4.3 base rom with miflash and after that install the latest stable rom (4.3) If it is the same, then you can skip the last part. That is how I do, if I have to. But first I will try today's rom.

Reactions: Doncarme
No. It is outgoing call issue using a miui phone. For example:

When you call somebody who has call waiting setting enabled, and he/she is speaking on the phone at the moment, then your phone should be displayed during ringing period: "call waiting".
It is a status feedback of the called party phone what you try to call.

All other phone are displaying.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk
did you try another carrier SIM..? it can be caused by setting of your carrier...

did you try another carrier SIM..? it can be caused by setting of your carrier...

I (we) already tested many times:

Displaying the "call waiting" status of the called party phone and getting busy signal during outgoing calls are working perfectly if I move my SIM card into any other phone (which is not miui).

All Hungarian users can confirm and reported the same regardless which service provider we have. We are discussing a lot about this issue in famous Hungarian forum but no solution yet...

Any effort would be appreciated!

IMO, these are the only major things that are missing in order to get perfect ROM!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
First of all i'd like to thank all who put a lot of effort in these releases ,
as a new Mi3 user i'm discovering this wonderful smartphone .
One thing i'd like to be investigated is the low volume by bluetooth , i can hardly understand incoming calls by handsfree and the volume on Mi3 for bluetooth and on handsfree are on maximum volume .

Thanks to all your great work!
The Chinese version of Miui 4.6.13 update this week is focusing on localisation. The main feature is that you can directly select your seat in the cinema through your phone now (which works only in Beijing but will go country wide soon). Yes I do know it's impossible to realise that feather outside China, but I cannot wait for the entry of Xiaomi to the europe market.

Then I will give you a warning :)
- we update stable roms when we have time or something to fix
- no we don't. You have whole 6GB to use. No need to move apps to SD.

- a lot of untranslated strings ARE something to fix.
- ok, app2sd no ... but what about use external sd card for camera / video / audio recording ?

Did anyone notice that the more ROM releases appear, more bugs are popping? Very few bugs are solved (and those are the most minor ones) and the serious bugs are not solved. Also, with every release, more bugs are reported. I love my MI 3W, and in particular the battery life, but the support is nearly non-existent. It's a shame that xiaomi released such and awesome phone regarding the hardware part, but the software is bulls**t. I came from a long relation with HTC and if there were software problems, they were solved really quickly. Well, I guess this is the price to pay when you only have 1 official ROM, the Chinese one.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Could anyone give a tip how to avoid the error 7 issue when flashing the miuiandroid rom via Philz Touch Recovery? The issue is related to assert and binary-update (something like this). I tried to flash the rom on ZTE V967S. If removing the line with the assert from the rom, would it help someway? Is it safe to remove it and could anyone remove it when building the rom? Thank you.

Reactions: Cueie
- a lot of untranslated strings ARE something to fix.
- ok, app2sd no ... but what about use external sd card for camera / video / audio recording ?
Yes we will update the roms when there will be significant language updates.
As for memory. As I said: you have 6GB of shared memory (Android 4.3) for apps and all media.
No point of moving it to SD. Remember that Redmi 1S is a budget phone. It has its limits.

Bring back Finnish from disabled, theres no errors in the repository. Its easier to translate when you can check the part to be translated from the phone.

Did anyone notice that the more ROM releases appear, more bugs are popping? Very few bugs are solved (and those are the most minor ones) and the serious bugs are not solved. Also, with every release, more bugs are reported. I love my MI 3W, and in particular the battery life, but the support is nearly non-existent. It's a shame that xiaomi released such and awesome phone regarding the hardware part, but the software is bulls**t. I came from a long relation with HTC and if there were software problems, they were solved really quickly. Well, I guess this is the price to pay when you only have 1 official ROM, the Chinese one.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
And did you notice that you are using developers version of the MI3 roms?
MI3W has 4.4 for only a month now. It has bugs - altough some are fixed in todays version.
Also you can downgrade to stable Android 4.3 rom and wait for stable, future 4.4. updates.

Officially version for redrice is changing back to stable 13...... Why?
en.miui.com

Redmi 1 TD
Version: JHACNBA13.0 (V5) Size: 290M

Redmi 1 WCDMA
Version: JHBCNBD15.0 (V5) Size: 293M

Redmi 1 WCDMA Taiwan
Version: JHBTWBD15.0 (V5) Size: 420M

Redmi 1 WCDMA HK
Version: JHBHKBD15.0 (V5) Size: 419M

Redmi 1 WCDMA Singapore
Version: JHBSGBD15.0 (V5) Size: 436M

Where did Backup app go? I missed it after updating to todays's version.

Enviado desde mi Mi3 con Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.