MULTI 4.6.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow a lot of mi3 users reporting issues. The Mi2 OTA is available now. I'm wondering if this release has some fixes for the Mi2.
The ROM's are normally very stable and didn't had noticeable bugs.
I hope other users then Mi3 users, can post their opinion about this release.

Things I want to know before I update/advise other people to update:
Is the email app back to level of the stable release from March?
Does the email app still need to have permissions to erase the data of your phone?
uzaja5y3.jpg

Has a Mi2 user tested the calendar? (I hope to give Dutch uses clarification about the logon fix).
Thanks a lot for your support!

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

Omg, the swiftkey does not work anymore with 4.6.13 release on my mi2s. The original keybord is horrible after swiftkey...

I tried to clear app data but it is not help. The result is always FC after open the application.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Omg, the swiftkey does not work anymore with 4.6.13 release on my mi2s. The original keybord is horrible after swiftkey...

I tried to clear app data but it is not help. The result is always FC after open the application.

Finally I have found the solution against this issue: uninstall and reinstall SwiftKey app
So, now already working perfectly! Thank God! This application is must have! Cannot live without it :)

1. This was not a problem for me because I found it immediately after the update;
It was answered to my question by Ingbrzy

Last edited by a moderator:
Backup application was disappear. Why?? This updates fix some problems and unfix others things.

Backup application was disappear. Why?? This updates fix some problems and unfix others things.
We have already discussed about it some posts before. Pls read before ask! The backup app is not disappeared just relocated here:

Settings - Backup and restore - local backup

Last edited:
We have already discussed about it some posts before. Pls read before ask! The backup app is not disappeared just relocated here:

Settings - Backup and restore - local backup

I'm sorry but on my mi3w I don't find it on settings_backup and restore. So this update is bad. And when open gallery my photos don't appear on first screen. I have entry on local images. Why??

I'm sorry but on my mi3w I don't find it on settings_backup and restore. So this update is bad. And when open gallery my photos don't appear on first screen. I have entry on local images. Why??
Are you sure you have our 4.6.13 version installed?

~Tapatalk~

Are you sure you have our 4.6.13 version installed?

~Tapatalk~
Oh yes. But there is important thing, I have Portuguese language, and if I choose English this gallery well done and backup app appear on settings. Why if I choose Portuguese language change operative system?? Thanks

Last edited:
Translation issue... I will look into it...
Anyway, Backup is there as "ocal backup"
~Tapatalk~
thanks. im waiting to you fix translation issue. congratulations about your contribute on this forum. i hope you still support community.

Months or never.. We don't have translation team for this language...

~Tapatalk~
Um, I can to translate to Japanese. However, I don't know how to make MIUI rom. Could you send to me words list of MIUI rom? Iwill translate it.

Do you know why the miui browser closing automatically all the time when browsing some internet sites, like xiaomi.eu forum?

I tried to clear browser app data but it did not help. Any idea?

Do you know why the miui browser closing automatically all the time when browsing some internet sites, like xiaomi.eu forum?

I tried to clear browser app data but it did not help. Any idea?

no... use Tapatalk...

Status
Not open for further replies.