MULTI 4.6.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingbrzy, I feel something wrong with my Phone. I would like to re-install this ROM using Mi-Flash with All Wipe script. Could you please help me to find fastboot version of this ROM?

Thanks but I think that is English/ Chinese version of this rom, not the multilang version like your ROM. Is there fastboot version of your ROM?

Küldve az én MI 2S-emről
flash chinese/EN and then our multi via updater app...

Reactions: graw2
flash chinese/EN and then our multi via updater app...

Last question, I just wanna make sure I will use the percept and clean ROM flashing method:

1. Flash chinese/EN MIUI 4.6.27 fastboot via MiFlash. /Script: all wipe
2. flash your ROM multiling MIUI 4.6.27 via updater app
3. Full wipe via MiRecovery or restore factory settings from menu settings

Is it ok? The step 3 is necessary, or better to skip step 3?

Last question, I just wanna make sure I will use the percept and clean ROM flashing method:

1. Flash chinese/EN MIUI 4.6.27 fastboot via MiFlash. /Script: all wipe
2. flash your ROM multiling MIUI 4.6.27 via updater app
3. Full wipe via MiRecovery or restore factory settings from menu settings

Is it ok? The step 3 is necessary, or better to skip step 3?
ok

I am confused. Where is the link for MI2S xiaomi? Can u please help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ingbrzy,

as I promised I did clean installation but there is no MiKey app, just like before. I don't understand why...

Last edited:
Ingbrzy,

as I promised I did clean installation but there is no MiKey app, just like before. I don't understand why...
open downloaded zip and check folder data/miui/preinstall_apps

open downloaded zip and check folder data/miui/preinstall_apps

I just checked:

This access path is not exist: data/miui/preinstall_apps
This one is exist: data/miui/apps
and inside of apps folder there are two files: custapplist and Mikey.apk
So MiKey apk is there but, why it is not exist after install the rom?

We don't know yet but you can always go to that location and just tap on any apk to install it.

We don't know yet but you can always go to that location and just tap on any apk to install it.
Ok thanks for your feedback! In this case there is no any problem with my device...it is coming from ROM issue....

Yes. We don't fully understand the file and processes MIUI use to copy apps from data/miui/apps to user /data/app.

It works for our MI3... Well partially.

Can someone Tell me why the phone is receiving an sms every time i install new miui rom only happens on the new roms not the one have installed before the version4.4.4

Hi all,

just want to know Xiaomi NFC MiTag app will work with any phone with NFC or only samsung?

Attachments

• mitag.jpg
    mitag.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 340
hi i recently bricked my phone and flashed with a miui rom. Problem is, the rom is english but everything else like playstore (miui market is chinese. anyway to restore back to a UK miui thanks

First of all, thanks for these weekly updates, one of the reasons I love MIUI!

Since the last update (multilang, Mi2s) I noticed that the applications that I have blocked network access to (via Security -> Data usage -> Restrictions) are not blocked from network usage. I have tried reblocking network access but it hasn't helped. Do you have any suggestions as how to fix this, or might it be a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.