MULTI 4.7.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't complete any downloads from celogeek servers, can someone please upload [Redmi Note WCDMA - Stable 25.0.0 Multilang] to another server? I will appreciate that, thanks!
Before someone mentions it, I tried on Firefox, Chrome, IE (all latest versions) and using FlashGet with no success, everytime I got low speeds and automatic cancellation of download after a few minutes.

There is no real upgrades since moth as I see. A lots of FCs for example during web browsing no matter which browser do I use. The system became laggish very often, not as smooth as it was. Lots of useless "new feature".... besides it takes about 2-3 month to fix the e-mail opening bug from notification bar. I'm very sad about that I dont feel my phone as good as a year ago when I got it.
I hope next weeks will bring us some real changes maybe a better V6 or better optimized system.....something that will brings back the user experience
Sent from my Mi2A...

Miui KitKat on the nexus 4? Maybe I should have bought one of them instead of my Mi2s? Just saying.

There is no real upgrades since moth as I see. A lots of FCs for example during web browsing no matter which browser do I use. The system became laggish very often, not as smooth as it was. Lots of useless "new feature".... besides it takes about 2-3 month to fix the e-mail opening bug from notification bar. I'm very sad about that I dont feel my phone as good as a year ago when I got it.
I hope next weeks will bring us some real changes maybe a better V6 or better optimized system.....something that will brings back the user experience
Sent from my Mi2A...

I guess if so many FC would happened to all users then we could assume it must be a system's fault but as they happen to you, it is very probably just your fault. The same goes to your sluggish system. Have you ever tried wipe all cache?

Last thing: you need to read the changelog more carefully, if you did you would know the notification bar email's opening has been fixed already.

I think it is REALLY sad that the German language has been disabled since 4.6.20 :-(

I am running 4.7.11 on my Mi3 right now, no German included but TWO English languages (Tunesia and UK)?

Who needs both? There is "room" for Tunesia English but no room for German? I always LOVED these updates but with German missing, a LOT of people have no use for these updates anymore and will have to stay on 4.6.20 :-(

I'm experiencing FC on settings>buttons and keys (since 4.7.7). Mipad.
Anyone else?

It seems to me some replies are missing from yesterday. Any reason?

I am running 4.7.11 on my Mi3 right now, no German included but TWO English languages (Tunesia and UK)?

Who needs both? There is "room" for Tunesia English but no room for German?
Is there really tunesian english? In Tunisia they speak arabic and french...

German has been kicked out, because the translations were taken from the MiUI Germany ROM without permission.

Thanks for the info! So, there is NO CHANCE we will ever see German again in future releases and all the German speaking people will have to stay on 4.6.20? That's REALLY too bad :-(

Last edited:
I have that icon loading thing if I delete that icon it deleted the application so I just leave it google search and defragmention app but the blank icon is a bug either in software or application

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-20-09-28-04.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-20-09-28-04.png
    1 MB · Views: 301
Thanks for the info! So, there is NO CHANCE we will ever see German again in future releases and all the German speaking people will have to stay on 4.6.20? That's REALLY too bad :-(
Bad? I don't see the point of asking here about that. We did what we could to bring German to multilang project. Sadly we don't have German translator. If you want to have German again then... ask German fansite to give us permissions to their translations, or ask If they want to cooperate with us. If they don't agree, then... its your loss.

I have that icon loading thing if I delete that icon it deleted the application so I just leave it google search and defragmention app but the blank icon is a bug either in software or application
Yes. Just hide that icon in folder. There's nothing you can do about it.

Bad? I don't see the point of asking here about that. We did what we could to bring German to multilang project. Sadly we don't have German translator. If you want to have German again then... ask German fansite to give us permissions to their translations, or ask If they want to cooperate with us. If they don't agree, then... its your loss.

I wasn't aware of the reason why German was terminated, I'm not "blaming" anyone, I'm just sad it not there anymore. That's all :)

I try to download my update for xperia s but yesterday the web site of the forum was offline while today it gives me this message "You don't have permission to access /4.7.18/ on this server" :( :( :( :( :( :(

I try to download my update for xperia s but yesterday the web site of the forum was offline while today it gives me this message "You don't have permission to access /4.7.18/ on this server" :( :( :( :( :( :(
Go to OP and choose Mirror on Celogeek:
http://celogeek.miuiandroid.com/4.7.18/

Altough we dont have Xperia S. And probably will not have more ports for a few days.
We had server failure and ports are not important for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.