MULTI 4.8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, a Weather BZ update just came out, fixed now

Installed the update, Weather BZ runs again. But now the app can't get my current location? It is trusted and has autostart permission, is allowed to access position, but still gives a "location not available, set location manually".. EZ weather won't get location either btw..

Sygic (my traffic app) still works perfectly, as does the default MIUI weather app.. Anyone with an idea to fix this?

Edit: after some testing it seems that Weather BZ will actually try and get my location if I only have "GPS" activated in my location settings, it stops trying to get it after 20 seconds or so. But when I activate the Google Location it stops checking for a location within a second. Something wrong there?

Last edited:
i have Galaxy Nexus Maguro & this update gives an error in the middle of the installation. i already downloaded the rom twice you should check the rom file. i was lucky that i got a restore file. rom file must be corrupted.

HI all,

Plz, for those who use the HTC Sensation is it possible to get the latest portable release
Thank a lot,
Maybe it will wolveSome Wifi users problems

Have a nice Week end

i have Galaxy Nexus Maguro & this update gives an error in the middle of the installation. i already downloaded the rom twice you should check the rom file. i was lucky that i got a restore file. rom file must be corrupted.
+1. Nobody interesting to this probleme?

HI all,

Plz, for those who use the HTC Sensation is it possible to get the latest portable release
Thank a lot,
Maybe it will wolveSome Wifi users problems

Have a nice Week end
It won't. Noone is fixing old ports. Devs switched to latest devices. Old are done automatically.

Hi there,
First of all say that the rom is going great, and thank you for the great job, but I have a problem, I installed the v4.7.25 with full wipes (waiting for the 4.8.1 HLTE N9005) and when I installed and configured data did not work, I set the APN but still does not work, I tried to put CivZ but still fails, any solution?

I'm of spain and my compani is tuenti.

Advantage, for when the 4.8.1 will be for N9005 hlte?

Greetings.

Only black&white and sepia toning modes in video camera if advanced mode is selected. Impossible to record in color unless you choose simple mode.

Hello, @ingbrzy
Some users reported that the ROM does not contain Arabic lang for the phone Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100)
Is there an issue with it?

Hello, @ingbrzy
Some users reported that the ROM does not contain Arabic lang for the phone Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100)
Is there an issue with it?
hm.. its in apks.. maybe just not visible in the lang settings.. use MoreLocale2 app for change locale to arabic lang..

is Galaxy Nexus Maguro rom fixed? or still corrupted? because rom install gives an error in the middle of installation and brick the phone if you have no backup restore file!!!

It seems my mi2 gets hotter with this release than before, does anyone else notice this?

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

Hi,

I have MI3w INDIAN Version.
To get this rom should i directly flash via updater or do i need to Flash through CWM and to wipe data, Wipe cashe and dalvik and then install. Plz help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.