MULTI 4.8.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if bother, I saw it for download "MIUI 6" Cranco product, the question is whether this rom is "play store" on google, thank you very much

Tapatalk from Mi3w

Unfortunately nothing yet to G2 D802 !!!!!

ken-piange-3-300x239.jpg

Hi Ingbrzy, I am using HongMi WCDMA phone. After I updated the MIUI V5 Stable 17.0.0 multilang thorugh OTA, most of the apps become slowed down heavily and often crashes (Facebook, Youtube, Gmail, Google+, Play store, RSS feeded, Skype etc.,) and especially Skype crashes and becomes unresponsive immediately after I make a call. All these apps were working fine with Stable 16.0.0 Multilang.

I kindly request the developers to check and fix the issue..

Reactions: rastas
Long press home button on mipad does not show application switch anymore after updating with 4.8.15. Any solution how to configure long press home button

Long press home button on mipad does not show application switch anymore after updating with 4.8.15. Any solution how to configure long press home button
On MiPad? It's not available anymore.
Use recent apps button.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Excelente Trabajo para el Xperia Z, pero falta arreglar algunas cadenas de traducciones, ej: cuando se envia un mensaje sale (mensaje enviado fulanito(00000000) seria bueno separar el numero del nombre del contacto), otra traduccion es el registro de llamadas al borrar un registro saler eliminado o borrada grabacion de llamada, deberia ser registro en vez de grabacion. una consulta: sabemos que el Z LTE en miui no tiene la opcion de usar 4g sino por el comando *#*#info#*#* es posible editar el 3g 2g y cambiado en la traduccion por 4g 3g y en los values que inicie la funcion de cada una?

Now I know. I try and some apps its czech and some english. Now I wait for nower version for my I9505 but version 4.7.18 its too old :( ... why no new version for this phone ?

I have problems with the clock everytime i reboot the i have to check my clock and put the right hour for my contry. Anyone?

Strange folder and file appeared in internal storage:

"LenovoReaper\did"

What is this and why created itself?

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

i have lenovoreaper folder too but no lenovo laptop.. i see that folder for long time.. i think it is generated by transfer app..

Do you have Lenovo laptop?

Wysłane z MI4 W
No, I don't have Lenovo laptop. That folder was created during my holiday, and my phone wasn't connected to any device in that time... I hope there is an explanation for this phenomenon.

I had this folder for a long time since MI3. And also on Mi4. The file there contains Imei.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Reactions: graw2
Yes your right, I also opened the "did" file with notepad and there is my imei number!
Should I remove it or should I take any action?

Hi I am so happy to have the Kitkat port for OneX, thank you!

I have two small issues though, if I echo 1 sweep2wake file in /sys/android_touch it gets overwritten in every reboot, also the simcard seems not to be able to read contacts

Thanks again!

Edit: I have found how to get sweep2wake enabled persistently, in /etc/init.d/ you may edit:

89sweep2wake and change:
SWEEP2WAKE=1

also in 97sweep2wake there is a reference to that so you may change:
echo 1 > /sys/android_touch/sweep2wake

Thanks again to this great forum and to the rom builders that still support my device!!

Last edited:
Yes your right, I also opened the "did" file with notepad and there is my imei number!
Should I remove it or should I take any action?

I would not bother. Maybe some app is dumping something. You can delete it but it might return.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Reactions: graw2
Status
Not open for further replies.